Before We Begin..

Hello everyone I am author of the book, Maddie. This isn't the first book but i'll explain later. This is a test book of sorts, since I haven't seen a book like this, in which i'm either not looking hard enough or I am the first to have this idea, either way it's fine by me. 

The first thing you should know is that my updates will be inconsistent. Even though it's summer I am an upcoming senior in high school taking AP and Honors classes, along with a leadership camp for a week, visiting colleges and staying with my dads side of the family this summer. also my Instagram accounts yes accounts I have a backup for my main fan account. which sadly do not make the edits I have lined up by themselves. So to make it brief I'm extremely busy but the thought of this test book came to ma at two in the morning while I was reading a Haikyuu fanfiction that was a collection of one shots and some had music to them or were songfics. 

Second

This book will continue even if it has no reads, but will end once my playlist I have set up on my youtube account runs out of songs for this test book

Third

There will be a second book after this one based on an emotion, situation, meaning, mood, or anything really. but the entire book will stay within that emotion or whatever. so to make that happen I need comments or votes on what the next book will be, once i'm done with this book and starting the next one i'll look at the comments on each chapter and count the score for each suggestion. this will continue in all of the books in this series.

Fourth

I can and will take recommendations or song suggestions for anything as long as its appropriate. As for the songs being clean or not I will have a warning on the chapters that aren't clean. 

Fifth 

I may not always have lyrics to the songs in the songs and my interpretation of them or how they could fit into someones life. I would probably see how you guys take the song.

Sixth 

I love feedback, If you read this book and actually use the songs in life or something I would love to know about it. If something i created on Wattpad with songs I found helped you I would love to know about it. 

That's all I can think about for now. I hope to hear your ideas for the actual first song for life book. and if this book helped you guys in anyway. Enjoy the music because it says what we cant and is always there. 

ALSO I just want to say this was also inspired by my Ap English Language final project essay prompt where I had to create a playlist of five to ten songs and say in which instance would they play during my life if it were to be a movie so thanks to my teacher for giving me inspiration if not the prompt for this.