Chapter 2: Chills

(Alexs P.O.V):

Dear Diary, So yesterday some kid called me fat and told me not to eat. Nicole didn't do anything about it so today shes gonna make it up to me. Shes bringing me to star bucks and the lake. Bye!

I close my diary and put it on my bookshelf hoping today is a better day. I take out my green toothbrush and mint toothpaste. I brush my teeth and rinse off the toothbrush. I look at the clock and see Nicole's picking me up in a half an hour. I look in my closet and grab my peach 2 piece tankini. I hate bikinis so much. Quickly I put dance shorts on over it. Pull out a T-shirt and put it on. Its my fav t-shirt<3 My blue one :) its just blue haha. BEEP! A car honks from outside. My eyes scan outside to see Nicole sitting there.

"Hey girl!!!!" I laugh

" Hey Alex you ready for an amazing day!!!! I hope there are cute boys at the lake" She spoke

" I know right!!!! I've never had a boyfriend."

" I've had a couple but nothing special" she blushed as we pulled into Starbucks  . So i got out of the car and ran into Starbucks laughing.

"Whats so funny?" She looked confused

"Its been a while since we have been here!" Laughing again.

"Your an idiot Alex." "Yes Yes i am" I reply. NEXT! We heard the worker lady yell. "Over dramatic much" The worker must have heard me because her face turned all angry. That just made me laugh even harder. " Can I PLEASE have 2 v-vanilla frappes" I say in between laughs. "That will be 4.25" I took out 5 dollars handed it to her and said "Keep the change maybe you can buy a new attitude" Nicole walked over with our Frappes. "Thankssss gurlll" We raced to the car and Nicole won. My running is terribleeee. Nicole turned the car on and started to blast Chris Brown. "OMG YASSS GURL" I scream. When we got to the lake we grabbed our bags, got out of the car and locked it. We got out our wallets and paid to get in. As we were walking in Nicole points to a group of , I think 5 boys.

"Alex omg. Look at them they are so hot."

"Haha calm down Nicole if they are that hot they aren't going to be into us. Plus your only 16 and I'm  15 remember?"

"Eh whatever. Lets go in the water!" She screams running towards the water. I try to pick up the two bags and a cooler. It didn't work out to well.

"Need any help with that love?" A raspy voice from behind me says giving me chills throughout my body. I turn around slowly meeting with green eyes and a dimpled smile.

"Umm if you don't mind that would be great."

" Of course i don't mind." He winks. I chuckle as we head to my spot and set all the stuff down.

"Whats your name by the way?" He asks

"I'm Alex And you are?" Putting a hand on my hip.

"I'm Harry. Nice to meet you"

"You too and thanks for the help ." I smile.

"Again no worries. Ill see u later then?"

"Sure talk to you later." As i wave goodbye.

 Hey guys<3 Thank you so much for reading my book so far :) Sorry it took me so long to update. The next chapter will be up soon! With a lot of drama hopefully not sure yet but i have a good idea building up xD I hope you guys loved the chapter i was up from 7:00pm to 2:30am in the morning to finish this chapter. I took a lot of hard work just for you guys :)

Lots of love

<3BeautyLve<3