Chapter 22

𝕃𝕪𝕣𝕚𝕔~
˚

˚

˚
"Faith I'm going to count to three and if you aren't in front of me by the time I hit three.." I said sternly because this girl has been trying to dodge me all morning she always does this when it's time to do her hair.

I heard her huff from behind the couch before she came into view and slowly walked over to me. She crossed her arms over her chest and sat down in her chair that I had positioned in front of me.

"Keep pouting and watch what I do." I said as I looked down at her and as I did so she instantly changed her attitude and stopped pouting.

I began combing her hair when Brittany came downstairs, she glared at me once she walked into the living room while rubbing her belly.

I didn't even pay her any mind once she sat on the other couch I just continued to do Faith's hair which consisted of a braided bun.

"Go put your shoes on baby." I told her as I put the grease and everything away before heading upstairs and into the guest bedroom where all of our stuff was.

"Where you going." Andre asked groggily as he stood in the door way of the guest bedroom with Anthony on his chest.

"I'm dropping our stuff off at my house then heading to Kendall's." I said while putting all of our stuff back into our bags.

"Lyric you just do not listen." He said while walking into the room and laying Anthony on the bed between two pillows.

"Nigga I told you yesterday that I wasn't about to stay here." I exclaimed with my hand on my hip as I looked at him.

"I'm tryin' to make sure that y'all are safe so what the fuck do you mean your not staying here." He questioned and I could tell that he was getting irritated but so was I.

"It means what I just said." I said with an eye roll while zipping up me and Faith's bags. My days of listening to Andre are over point blank period because that's what made me naive.

"Andre move!" I said while shoving him out the way because he was trying to unzip our bags but when I seen that he wasn't budging I just sighed.

"You know what we got more clothes at home." I said as I walked over to the side of the bed where Anthony was before picking him up.

I placed him in his car seat and strapped him in and placed a cover over it since it was starting to get colder outside.

"Your not taking my kids mane." He said while blocking the door way.

"Andre what the fuck don't you understand! I don't want to stay under the same roof with you or your bitch point blank period!" I said loudly because he's acting like he doesn't understand what I'm saying.

"Who's a bitch!?" Brittany's voice trailed up the stairs as she waddled into the hallway.

"Honey this is an A and B conversation." I said with calm expression because I've been wanting to mop her shit but I'm to mature for all that.

"I don't give a fuck now who's a bitch." She egged on.

"Obviously you." I said blankly and she looked like she wanted to beat my ass but I would like to see her try.