C12 | Red Rose |

I just want to say you all are awesome! And I'm so sorry for being late, I was really sick and I rested all day. Sorry! Enjoy!

-Lily

Chapter 12

Today was Amber's Feuneral. It was outside the HQ. Everyone was attending, you even got Levi to come.

~~~

You stare at the coffin and at Amber's lifeless face. Anaya was on your left crying and Lily was to your right, trying to keep in the tears. You look back at Amber. You decided you were gonna give a speech. Anaya finished her speech and you walked up to the microphone.

"I only knew Amber for a little while. But she became my friend right away. Her kind and bubbly personality made my day. She was a brave warrior, but once her life came to an end, I knew that Amber died peacefully. She died while helping humanity in the bravest way...Let's bow our heads and pray." You say. You bow your head and pray for Amber. You go back to the crowd and you watch as Amber's coffin is lowered into the hole in the ground. You threw a red rose in the coffin, knowing it was her favorite color and flower.

You smiled and waved goodbye, while giving Anaya a shoulder to cry on. You look at Levi at your side and you rest your head on his shoulder. Sadly, Amber is gone. She was truly a light of joy.

~~~

You walk into Levi's bedroom, which is now yours too. You undress out of your black dress and you plop into your bed. Levi walks in and you smile. You forced Levi to wear a suit to the Feuneral, it was hard but you managed.

Levi looked at you then started to undress himself. You looked at him wide eyed as soon as he took off his shirt. Levi smirked. You hid your blush under the sheets but had both your eyes still on him. He put on his regular dress shirt and soon took off his pants. You went wide eyed again.

"Perv." Levi says while smirking. He leaves to the bathroom. You burst out laughing. Once Levi is finished you are already strapping on your belts. You finish up and look at Levi. You walk up to him and wrap your arms around his neck.

"I'm going out to practice today..." You kiss him. "Wanna come with?" You ask. Levi wraps his arms around your waist and kisses you back.

"Yea." He says. You smile and you walk out.

"Meet me outside the HQ in 5 minutes. I need to do something first." You whisper. Levi nods and you walk out of your room. You make your way to your old room to see Anaya and Lily.

"Hey! ____!" You hear. You turn around to see Erwin running up to you.

You do a salute. "Yes Commander Erwin?" You ask.

"_____. I was wondering if You and Levi can go to the Trainee Squad and teach them how to kill titans. You two need to show 3DMG skills and hand-on-hand combat." You nod.

"Yes sir. Right away."

"Now I know you've never trained the soldiers but Levi will tell you." Erwin waves goodbye and you walk back into your room.

"Levi~! I need you!" You say in a song song voice. Levi comes out if the bathroom.

"Commander Erwin wanted us to go to the Trainee Squad and teach them 3DMG and hand-on-hand combat." Levi a sighs and nods.

"Okay let's go." He says. You nod and walk beside him. You go outside and get on your (color) horse, (horses name).

You horse starts walking and you start talking to Levi.

"So, once Erwin retires, you'll be the Commander, right?" Levi shakes his head.

"If Hanji won't become Commander, I will." You nod.