Chapter 44

*Gonna be some smut cause why not and I just feel like it.*

Marcus' POV

"Alfie I am gonna go and get Emily." I yelled walking to get the keys. He yelled back something but all I got was okay. I bet he said for me to not to get in any trouble. I walked out and went to her school. She was happier I guess. She go in the car and she yelled that she made a friend. "What's her name?" I asked. "His name is Ashton." She said. "Oh so it is a boy?" I asked heading home. She nodded and said that he is really nice. "Well that is good." I said smiling. She was wondering where Alfie is. "He's asleep." I said. "Can I wake him up?!" She asked getting happy. She has had a thing for waking people up.

I nodded and she got out of the car and ran inside. He was asleep again. "Dad! Get up!" She yelled running in our room. She got on the bed and was shaking him. He mumbled something and she was shaking him some more. "Okay I'm up I'm up." He said sitting up rubbing his eyes. "She wanted to wake you up. I am not going to stop her." I said. He nodded and she was sitting on his lap drawing shapes in his shirt. "So how was her day this time?" He asked me. "She met a guy!" I said. "Yeah his name is Ashton." She said smiling. "That's good." He said putting her down. "Good?" I asked him.

"Marcus you and I both know that she is going to find a guy that she likes." He said annoyed. "Yes I know but it is so young." I said. "And this is not going to be something that you are going to worry about." He said. "But what if she is going to be rude?" I asked. "We will worry about it when we get there." He said. "Daddy Ashton is really nice. He gave me a flower but someone ran by and got it." She said shrugging.

"Well that was nice at the moment." Alfie said. I nodded. "But I don't care. It wasn't that good anyways." She said. "Yeah the art teacher said I was very sweet." She said smiling. "Well you are!" I said smiling. "Then why do some people say I am not?" She asked. "Because they aren't." I said. Not so good advice but oh well. "I'm hungry." She said walking out of our room. "Well what do you want?" I asked her. She shrugged and I got her and we went to see what there was to have for dinner.

"Look there are some chicken nuggets." She grabbed them. "I had them at lunch today." She was saying and was swinging the box around. "Well you don't want them again." I said grabbing the box from her. She nodded and we got some spaghetti because there was not much more and we need to go to the store again. Why do we need to go there so much!?

I told Alfie and he nodded. "I wanna go with you all." She said jumping up and down. "Well we can go after school tomorrow." I said. Alfie nodded and she was happy. We got it all ready. She was eating when she whined loud. We looked at her and she said that her tooth was loose. I gave Alfie a worried look. How is she going to buy this one?

"Well let me see." I said grabbing her. It was pretty loose. Goodness how come she didn't tell us this earlier? "Well it is very loose." I told Alfie. "Want to get it out yourself?" I asked her. She nodded and was fooling with it. "It is going to come out faster than expected probably." He said. I nodded and now she is bugging with all of her teeth. "Emily they are going to come out eventually." I said. "But I want it out now!" She said getting impatient. I nodded and she said that she wanted to eat something to get it out.

Eventually a couple of days later it came out and now she has one of her front teeth gone. "You know what this means right?" I asked him. "You pay up." I said laughing. He shook his head. "What did you say?" Emily asked. Shit. "Nothing...it is not important." I said stuttering. "Ashton said if you do that. It means that you are lying." She said. "Now what does Ashton know that I don't." I thought. "Well I am not lying Em. I promise." I said. "You gotta pinky promise daddy." She said. I did that and she hugged me and ran off. Man. That Ashton dude is really getting on my nerves.