Taehyung (2)

"My love, are you ready?" I heard Taehyung call me from the living room.

Taehyung and I have been dating in the public eye for almost 4 months, but we were secretly dating for 6 months so altogether, Taehyung has been my love for 10 months and never has he ever failed to make my heart swoon over him.

Today we have reservations for a top end restaurant. There is no special occasion needed, Taehyung and I like to spoil each other. Who can blame us? Have you seen him?

I wore a Gucci dress that Taehyung had previously brought for me as a gift, claiming that it suits my tanned skin. I slipped it on before taking a selfie to post on my Instagram account. Since everyone found out about Taehyung and I's relationship, I somehow gained ALOT of followers and even have been offered modelling jobs but I am fine where I currently am.

I walked out of the bathroom to see a very beautifully dressed Taehyung, leaning against the wall whilst scrolling through his phone. His hair was perfectly styled in the messy way I prefer it in whilst his face gave off a radiant glow. His eyes diverted from his phone to my figure almost instantly whilst a familiar rectangular smile took over his face.

"You look stunning, my love" he complimented me.

TAEHYUNG's POINT OF VIEW

The moment my eyes rested on her figure I felt a rush of excitement run through me. I still question how? I have seen her with absolutely nothing on before yet even with clothes on she does not fail to make me want her: more and more. She's wearing the dress I chose out for her. She looks so beautifully elegant. The flowers embroidered on her dress are nothing compared to the physical flower she is. A work of art, a work of beauty.

"Thankyou baby" she said, as if she was purposely pouting her lips whilst she spoke to tease me.

"Shall we head out?" She asked first.

"Hold on, I need something first" I said whilst walking towards her.

"Which is?"

"A kiss" I replied whilst pointing at my lips, her lips are too plump and tasty to not kiss.

"After baby."

"What's after" I asked, whilst wrapping my hands around her petite figure, pulling her body closer to me as her orbs looked into my eyes.

"Well," she took my tie into her slim fingers and brought her lips dangerously close to my own lips, I could feel her gentle breath on my face and she stared into my eyes, " You'll have to wait and see" she said after a pause, before leaving me hanging and walking off to the garage.

I smiled as I rolled my eyes, her feisty side and I have a love and hate relationship, to be honest.

I walked over to the garage and took the drivers seat of the car Y/N chose to take today. One of the things I love most about her is her sense of style and the way her mind thinks. We are very similar in general but the way her style is so beautifully unique mesmerises my mind. Today she chose the grey Lamborghini: a car that matches both of our outfits but is not too flashy yet not too mainstream.

As soon as I buckled my seatbelt and closed the car door I looked over to Y/N, checking if her seatbelt is on. Once I checked for her safety my eyes darted to her bare thigh that was not covered by her dress. Her Gucci dress was not short but not long either, well it was not long enough to cover her thigh as she sat in the car.

I licked my lips before gently resting my hand on her right thigh. As soon as my hand made contact with her bare tanned skin I felt her body twitch slightly, for perhaps a millisecond, yet she decided to ignore it and continue scrolling through her phone.