Chapter 2

Jordan's Pov

When I saw the girl whose by James arms my body wants to punch James for unknown reason.

The girl was covered bruised and look pale. She looks like she's been beat up for quiet sometime.

And then I saw her move I guess she's starting to manage to wake up. Then I can't help but just stare at her, she looks like an angel. She's got bright blue eyes and American-British Accent which I found fascinating?

When she explained what happened to her, my mind and heart started to go wild by hearing that she's been beat up the school jock. That doesn't surprise me, I reallt expect popularity will overcome someone's mind.

How can they hurt a girl like her? She's Nice, Sweet and Innocent. She's like the love of my life.

Wait-What? I am not in loved with her right?

Yes you are

No I'm not!

Jordan Frame don't lie to your own self

Nope

Jordan.

OK! Fine! I am just starting to fall in loved with her!

Ugh, this girl is driving me crazy. She even made me talk and argue to myself. Am I in-loved or just insane? Somebody tell me!

So, I decided to text her instead of arguing with myself like a mental person

And this how the convo went:

Hey! Chrissy! Sap'? -Jordan xx

You see, I expect a girl to reply late because some girls keep saying let a guy wait and if he response to your late reply right just after you sent him a message it means he's worth the girl's time. But I guess this girl is different. She actually replied within a minute.

Nothing much, just currently sitting on my chair in my room -Christine

Ohhh, same here. -Jordan xx

Lol -Christine

Can't wait to c u tomorrow at school -Jordan xx

Your First day! ^.^ -Christine

Yeah, Want to meet me? -Jordan xx

Yeah sure? When? -Christine

Tomorrow by the school's parking lot. Meet me in my car Black Mercedes, Plate Number: LV348 ok? -Jordan xx

Sure no problem, anyways gtg Mum and Redrick need to tell me something -Christine

Ok! Bye! :D - Jordan xx

Alright se'ya'! ;)) - Christine x

With that I quickly fell asleep. She might be my true love.

Nope Nope Nope. To early

Bullshit teen hormones.

Christine's Pov (The Nerd)

I really can't wait to meet Jordan tomorrow but before I response to his message a new message pop out.

Hi! -James xxx

James Henry? -Christine x

One and only, how and what u doin' now? -James xxx

I'm fine thanks, Texting you and Jordan -Christine x

Ok, meet me tomorrow in the school parking lot by my car White mercedes. Plate No.: TR439 -James xxx

Oh .... Now I'm going to meet two boys? what am I going to do? I can't believe I'm making friends! FOR REAL.

Just go

Are you kidding me my brainy?

Nope

Maybe

Ehrm sure? I'll try, It's just I'm also meeting Jordan by the parking lot ... maybe I'll both meet you then? -Christine x

Sure, as long as I see u -James xxx

"Honey! Go down here dinner is ready!" Redrick yelled from downstairs.

"Coming!" I yelled back.

Lol, ok I gtg dinner is ready bye! -Christine

Ok bye love :** -James xxx

Did he just texted me love? Or Maybe it's a wrong send?

I ran downstairs to eat my dinner.

I can sense the tense in the air. I nearly forgot that they have something to tell me, like they said earlier.

"Mum, Redrick? Remember when you told me your going to tell me what's going on?" I asked, they both look at each other.

"It's about Charles" Redrick started.

"My Dad?" I asked, as my heart started to run faster. If a heart can get out of our body by itself I guess my heart would be running all over the placec here in UK.

"Yes" He said and look at Mum.

"What about Dad? Is there something wrong?" I asked worriedly.

"N-Nothing, but he asked me ..." Mum said.

"Asked you what?!!" I yelled impatiently. I can't wait anymore to find out what is going actually going on.

When it comes about my father I always stand for it. And nobody will stand on my way.

"He's asking us if you want to move with him in States?" Mum said and bursted into tears.

"Then why are you crying? Oh well .. I'm going to him you're coming right?" I asked hopefully.

"Sadly no, I am with Redrick and remember I'm already divorced with Charles and he has a new girlfriend now Marianna" Mum explained and I nodded. Oh, right

If I moved to America, it means the suffering will stop and be over?

Yes

"Are you still going?" Redrick and Mum asked at the same time.

Should I go? Is it for the good?

"Yes" I answered and they both smiled sadly and hugged me.

"Your flight is by tomorrow night, p-pack your things now" Mum informed.

"What?! It's so early" I said and I'm in freaking shock. I actually started to make friends now but...

"Sorry Boo" Mum said and sighed.

I'll meet first tomorrow Jordan and James before I go. I sighed at the thought of me leaving.

To: James Henry, Jordan Frame

Hey, meet me OK? At the back of the school by tomorrow please. It's very important. -Christine x

Then send.

Time to face the real world.