Prolouge

i was slipping out of front door, i made sure that no one see me, there were too many screaming and also once a while dad would throw a bottle. i was glad that i am a only child because they didn't had to see this mess.

i was out of house, i was in pajamas and that's the bad thing. i look like 10 year old running away from her house. i was walked to only person who know everything about this, mr. horan. he know everything about my parents.

he says it's too dangerous to live with them, and maybe he's right. i live with my dad and stepmom, my mom died when i was 5. i carefully and finally reached mr. horan's house, and knocked at it. i was nervous and afraid.

the door opened, and it was sleepy mr. horan, he looked down at me in confusion, he must be wondering what am i doing here. i felt too uncomfortable right because the clothes and stuff.

"what are you doing here, hiall?" mr. horan asked me with confusion in his voice. if i was him then i would be confused too if my student come at my house at 1am.

"um.. can i come in?" i asked, afraid that he'll say no and then i have go home, and get caught in process.

"yeah.. sure." i nodded and walked in. i looked around, their house was very beautiful, more than mine of course.

"who is it, honey?" i heard a woman yelled, asking mr. horan. that woman must be mrs. horan. she came in my vision, she was pretty lady. she had blonde hair, which looked very pretty on her, she had beautiful blue eyes. "who is she?" she looked at bobby horan, her husband in confusion.

"she's my student, hiall." a recognized clicked, she looked at me and smiled.

"hi." she said, and told me to come in. they are so nice people, if it was someone else then they would have kicked me out by now.

i told them everything and they asked me maybe i can stay at their house today and i agreed.

"but there's only one room here except ours." suddenly mrs horan, who told me call her maura announced. okay, that's good, i guess.

"yeah, you can stay in my son's room." wait what?

i don't know, niall's mom's eye color, so i wrote blue. and how is it? :D

vote, comment and promote <3