tom riddle

"stupid sister! did you know what you have done to my dearest!?" a brother kicked his sister ribs twice and then he put his feet above her white pale hair once she fell down.

"please, i'm so sorry, brother!" she screamed in pain and tears. he later stopped his abusive action and looked away to the end of the hallway; she used the opportunity to quickly grab her wand and cast a spell; "stupefy!" he quickly blocked her spell.

someone suddenly appeared at the end of the hall and getting near. he is the infamous best wizard who also a prefect and her brother's friend, tom marvolo riddle.

"malfoy, what did you do to your sister?"

"mind your own business, mate!"

the brother starts again by pointed his wand to his sister weak body. before he can cast a spell, she did it first.

"diffindo!"

abraxas fell down and screamed in pain, and tom looks so shocked and amused.

"reparo.," she whispered a charm to the shattered window.

"hello, riddle." she sighed, saw her pool of blood on the floor and she showed a disgust face.

"now, can you please help my brother? i can go to the hospital wing myself, but he can't.."

"shut your filthy mouth!"

"stop shouting at your sister!" riddle snapped then walked towards her fragile body. he carefully lifted her body and walked away leaving her brother behind.

she whined under her breathe; barely audible. she tried to hide her hurt-expression as well; trying to not show her weakness in front of the best wizard in his year. "what feeling is this?" she mumbled.

"what?" he asked without facing her; slowing down his step. "nothing.."
he stared at her for some moment and continued his steps.

"what did you do to abraxas?" tom asked her with a slight of worried tone in his words. "i do nothing serious, i accidentally poured my juice over his girlfriend's skirt," she answered him. "and also a warning that her skirt is too short.." she chuckled.

tom frowned and then asked again: "then why is he so dare to do such an abusive action to his sister? i see nothing serious,"

"i called his girlfriend a filthy whore who just need his money," she said that with a devil smirk on her face. "she's a muggle after all.."

tom looks so amused with her bravery and mischief behavior. "it's just like an everyday bully isn't it, he usually said things like that too.." he said.

"no tom, i almost killed her.."

tom raising his left eyebrows, he didn't get it. "my charms knowledge are so damn bad that i should use the unforgivable-curse," she said without regrets in her words.

"which one?"

"crucio.." he looks a little bit shocked but he quickly changed it back to his usual expression. "that's magnificent, love. but yet it is so dangerous."

"i don't care, she is a whore.."

"this is why the guys all over you every damn time," tom mumbled underneath his breath. she heard it, but she is pretending that she never heard it.

"and what's the problem of your brother having a mud-- muggle girlfriend?" tom asked with a soft expression, which is making her felt a strange sting.

"are you fucking kidding me? a malfoy getting a muggle as their soulmate?" she answered him with a nasty glare.

then he chuckled and petting her head also messing around with her pale white hair. "stop messing around please.."

"a malfoy pleaded to a half-blood? unbelievable." she shrugged his hand off of her hair.

"tom marvolo riddle getting soft to abraxas' sister, everyone." then he laughed and started to gazing at her again. this time, he gazed her with a full admiration in his eyes.

her soft pale white hair is like her crown; her soft (e/c) coloured eyes showed a glint of mischief; her soft really pale skin is so beautiful like snow; her sassy personality really driving him crazy.

she found that tom couldn't stop gazing at her, but she still pretending that she doesn't know anything.

then the silence taking over the place again. the sound of foot-steps is barely audible because of most of the students still in their classes.

tom then noticed about something on her wrist. "y/n, what is that?"

his soothing subtle voice broke the silence between them.

"someone gave me this.."

tom didn't look satisfied with her answer. he decided to take a look by himself; dragging her body close with his. pulling her arm gently.

"no, how did you make this?" his tone are monotonous but she can hear him amused between his words. he is staring at her snake ring.

"i-i-- maybe somehow i-- no-- i--" she feels his grip is tightening.

"it is horcrux, and it is illegal." he sighed. "is it okay to do black magic?" he chuckled at her innocent question.

"of course it is not okay, love--" he cupped her face and looked into her (e/c) coloured eyes. "-- but, i have done it too, love," he said as he grabbing something from his bag.

"i have a horcrux too," he showed a thick book with a black cover.

[][][][][][][][]

it's already winter and she didn't want to go home to spend her holiday with her scandalous brother every day; however, she chose to spend her winter break at hogwarts. so she asked her parents permission to stay in hogwarts instead.

she passed some huge window, walking to the great hall for breakfast. she saw many gryffindors stayed at hogwarts and none of the ravenclaw and hufflepuff stayed in hogwarts.

she was too busy examining the other houses and didn't notice about someone at the slytherin's table.

tom patted her shoulder and instructs her to sit beside him.

"didn't go home?" she shook her head slowly and took an apple. the breakfast is kind of strange, the gryffindor are calmer not like the usual.

she finished her breakfast quickly and exited the great hall. she can feel someone walking following her, but she didn't really care.

"oi, malfoy!" a gryffindor called her name and waved his hand. "sup, potter!" she answered his call and continued her steps to the outside of the castle.

tom riddle then caught up with her and suddenly ask a weird question. "do you know what is happening between us?" he said.

"i beg your pardon?" she answered him with confused feelings. "i feel butterflies in my stomach while spending time with you." he said, staring at the grey sky.

"i don't really know. abraxas once told me it is the feeling of love, but i don't really know.," she said. he stared at her with a confused face.

"i couldn't feel love," she said with a pitty face and a weak smile. he nodded and answered: "me either."

"so, what happens if the two lovers couldn't feel love?" he asked her. she laughed and joined him staring at the grey sky.

"it's tragic," she said.

"and we are tragic," tom said, he snakes his arms to her waist and took her to his warm embrace.

"let's try to love."

it's tragic, she said.
.
.
but somehow, i feel that we are meant to be the long lost lovers; sometimes i feel something growing inside my chest every time i swam inside her beautiful sparkling eyes.

⎯ tom marvolo riddle,
december, 1942