[3]

POV CHRISTINA

''I'll be there for you,'' I sing while grabbing my books, ''when the rain starts to poor, I'll be there for you, like I've been there before,'' I quickly walk out of my room. That song from The Rembrandts has been stuck in my head since I've woken up.

''I'll be there for youuu,'' I walk down the stairs, leaving the Gryffindor room, ''Cause you're there for me toooooo!'' 

When I close the door behind me, someone grabs my arm and pulls me inside again. The first thing that comes to my mind is screaming. Unfortunately, the person has put a hand over my mouth. A second thought is to lick him, but I decide against it. You never know where that hand has been.

When inside, the person finally frees my mouth and turns me around. I'm ready to scream, but when I face him, I see I know the kidnapper. 

Niall.

''Bloody hell!'' I yell in his face and without a second thought, I slap him in the face. 

''Bloody hell!'' He repeats, his hand covering his cheek, where I just hit him. ''What was that for?'' He asks, pouting.

''Well, let's see, maybe for kidnapping me!'' I raise my voice. Is he crazy? 

''Sorry babe,'' he's smirking now, stepping closer to me, ''I thought it'd be mysterious.'' He takes another step towards me. I try to step back from him but end up bumping my back in the wall behind me. What is he doing?

''Yeah, very mysterious,'' I stutter, losing my cheeky responses, what is happening? ''If you'd excuse me,'' I try to walk away, but he places his hand next to my face. 

''Nah,'' he whispers, bringing his face closer, ''I thought it'd be nice to hangout for a bit.'' 

I feel my heart is bouncing hard against my chest. I wonder if he can hear it, I hope not, because I don't want him to know he has this effect on me. I take a sharp breath, staring into his eyes. 

To be honest, they're beautiful. They're like the ocean, light blue with a spark of dark and when you look into them, it's like the color moves like the waves of the sea. Impressive.

''So what do you think,'' he's brought his head next to mine, whispering the words into my ear, ''want to do something fun?'' He starts to lower his face to my neck, hovering with his lips above my skin, nearly touching it. 

I close my eyes, almost enjoying this moment, trying to bring my neck closer to him.

''You like it, huh?'' I feel him smirking against my skin, now bringing his lips completely to it, giving me a slow kiss. 

He leaves a tingle on the place he just touched and the feeling raises through my whole body. I have no fucking idea what's happening right now. My body is reacting too fast to his touch, not letting me think straight, just giving in. I hate he can do this to me.

I know I said I'd do them, but I didn't know they'll serious show interest.

He brings one of his hands to my waist, slowly creeping to my back, pulling me closer. I'm heaten up so bad that the only thing I want to do, is kissing him. 

Don't do it, Christina, he's from Slytherin! Think about your reputation!

It's like my body doesn't listen to my brains. I'm frozen on my place, just letting Niall touching me. I'm so close to his face now that I can almost feel his lips. He's smirking and lays one hand in my neck, softly stroking his finger over the sensitive skin there. 

Christina, for God's sake! 

Nope, nope, I don't care what you think weird voice in my head.