The friends

Ioan gruffudd was Herario Hornblower and his friend of 13 years First leuitent William Brush they serve together on board the HMS Renowned.

"Helms aleigh"! Shouted Mr brush but then he heard some other person repeat his orders. The captain was accommodated in the Captains cabin the captain was ............ Captain James sayer  (David Warner) he's doctor was Dr Clive he had served with captain Sayer for 22 years. "Dr Clive could tell whether the captain is fit to command this vessell"! Requested Mr Hornblower  (Ioan gruffudd) "I will not comment upon the Captains mental state"! To Herario it became evidently clear that the captain could not command the ship "I shall consult with the commodore pellew my friend and I have great respect for him"! Kennedy was on deck he watched as Hornblower and Dr Clive argued over the Captains mental state. "Forgive me Herario I dare say that Dr Clive knows the Captains mental state"! Herario repiled "Archie please you could not comment it's mutiny"! "Watch your tongue"! Mr bush watched as young Wellard was watching the men, Mr Hornblower was watching as his men then "Come on men put your backs into it"! Suddenly there was a sudden silence as the Captain came on deck leuitent Buckland said "Forgive me sir you cannot be on deck it is too dangerous and you are a danger to the men aboard the renown"! The captain was ill and Buckland wad right Hornblower,Bush, Kennedy and now Buckland were wanting to get the captain to loose command but Hornblower turns to his fellow officers "Forgive me men but I think the Captain is unfit to command this vessell we need a ............. Steady Captain. Leuitent bush looked at the faces of the men. "We need Dr Clive to declare the Captain unfit"! Hornblower smiles " but how"?. 

The next morning the captain was very much unwell he shouting and singing Mr Hornblower went to see what was going on with the Captain Mr Buckland was a already there "I indeed procieve the captain to be very unwell mentally chagelled"! Stated he Hornblower  (Ioan gruffudd) looked on at the captain "Come Dr Clive do you procieve the captain to command this vessell"! Dr Clive repiled " Mr Hornblower sir I have served the captain for more years I can care to admit and I will dare to speculate whether the Captain is fit to command this ship and until that time comes where I do care to admit that he is unfit and it is right to do so I will not dare to comment on his state of mind at the moment"! Fourth leuitent Kennedy was on deck and both him and Bush discovered something was up with the deck a long time ago "Forgive me mr bush do you procieve the Captain to unwell to command the ship"! Mr bush  (Paul mcGann) said "Mr Kennedy let go of the mutiny speech"!

Charlotte recalled the episode Ioan turned to her " I am surprised that you can remember that episode"! Sarah watched as Ioan pushed Charlotte around in the wheelchair. "Charlotte do you remember the real of Leuitent Bush"? Charlotte smiled "Oh my god I can .............. it's Paul mcGann" . Ioan looked at her and smiled "Well done"! They both had a laugh and Sarah loved watching Ioan and Charlotte both laughing she admitted "I loved you in liar I thought you as a bad boy"! Charlotte was beaming with a great big smile on her face.
Alice and Ioan treated Charlotte to lunch. But then Ioan had another surprise. .......... Paul mcGann. " Come on Paul come and surprise her. He sat next to her ioan nudges his head towards Paul but Charlotte still had not got a clue it's the man that plays First leuitent William Bush. Charlotte turns her head she spoke to him "don't I regnoise you"? Paul repiled