FIGHT/DIRTY

Justin stormed into the house after me....

Justin:WHY AND THE HELL DID YOU FUCKING SLAP YOVANNA!!

Y/N:WELL THE PREGNANT WHORE SHOULD OF NEVER HIT ME !AND LETS NOT FORGET YOU GOT THE LIL WHORE PREGNANT WERE FUCKING ENGAGED!!

JUSTIN: I DIDNT MEAN TO GET HER PREGNANT IT WASNT PLANNED!!

Y/N:OH BUT FUCKING HER AND CHEATING ON YOUR GIRLFRIEND WAS PLANNED HAHA IM SO DONE !! I HATE YOU

JUSTIN:BYE, I DONT NEED YOU OR ANYONE ELSE...

You started to walk up the stairs when you felt someone grab your wrist And spin you around.It was justin You quickly Snatched your hand away as you looked deep into his brown orbs he looked heartbroken

"Babe im sorry,I need you,Want you , and I LOVE YOU...If you leave me i would do Anything to make you stay with me,Dont call of the wedding im beging you just Stay with me"

you called tell he was Sorry but you couldnt forgive him just yet.

y/n:no justin,Im done !

JUSTIN:Im going to make you love me again,I can prove to you that i love you and need you,Right now....We can start making our own family right now,Just give Me a chance"

Y

:Mmm?

Justin stared deep into your eyes and could tell you wanted him.....He took your hand and walked up the long staircase,Once you got to your bedroom He pushed you onto the bed and started to take off your.............

CLIFFHANGER HAHA THIS STORY MAY BE THE WORST SO FAR,PART 2 UP NEXT !!!