Does he like me?

*BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BE-*
I wake up to the sound of my alarm and quickly turn it off. I sit up and check my phone and see two messages from
Lily
Taehyung
*
I click on Lily's message
Lily
- good morninggggg, meet me outside of school in an hour?? i'm not taking the bus this morning :)
i reply
- hiii, yeah i'll see you soon :))
I click on taehyung's message hesitantly
Taehyung
- gm :) meet me at the bus stop?
i let out a little smile and reply
- gm ! see you soon :p
I walk to the bathroom, and do my usual morning routine, put on some makeup and get dressed.

 I sit up and check my phone and see two messages fromLilyTaehyung* I click on Lily's message Lily- good morninggggg, meet me outside of school in an hour?? i'm not taking the bus this morning :)i reply - hiii, yeah i'll see you soon :)) I click o...

I walk downstairs to get my water bottle and head to to bus stop. I put in my headphones and stretch my arms. I reach the bus stop to find that taehyung isn't there. I sit on the bench about to text him when I feel a pair of hands cover my eyes.
" guess who" taehyung laughed and sat beside me, I laugh and give him a little hug and took out my headphones.
" did you sleep ok?" he gave a boxy smile.
"yeah i did thanks, did you?" I replied.
" yep" he said nodding. The bus came and we walked to the back and sat together.
" so I was thinking, how about you come round mine tonight and we can start the project?" He asked me whilst fiddling with his fingers. "sounds good to me" I said in a reassuring voice, he looked up and smiled. We chatted for a while and laughed a lot. The bus stopped outside our university and we walked off to see lily next to the entrance waving at us. I run up to her and give her a high five " helloooo" i say and walk beside her as taehyung walks on the other side of lily
"you're in a good mood" lily said smiling over at me then looking over at taehyung. i just look away as she laughs softly
" how are you this morning lily" taehyung said quietly.
"i'm good thanks, how are you" lily said poking his shoulder. taehyung smiled shyly
"im good too-" he gets interrupted by a boy walking towards us
" hey taehyung I texted you, where were you?!" " oh sorry hoseok, I was on the bus with Y/N " he replied
" oh uh that's ok, hello you must be Y/N I'm hoseok! Nice to meet you" he looked at me with a smile and then his eyes shifted to lily and blushed slightly. "Hi, what's your name?" he asked tilting his head, Lily smiled sweetly
" I'm lily nice to meet you hoseok" I look at her and smirk. She rolls her eyes at me
"Well i better get to class I will see you guys later" I say waving at everyone. Taehyung walks with me to class, we bumped into jimin, "oh hi Y/N how are you?" He said with a smile. "Im good thanks how are you?"
"I'm good too" he nods, him and taehyung say hello, me and taehyung walk into class.
He sits next to me in class which made me smile, he noticed and smiled to himself too.
"Good morning everyone! I hope your excited for today's lesson, we will be studying different scenes of different plays to help your projects! First off let's do Macbeth!" The professor says to the class whilst setting up the lesson, he starts to write quotes onto the chalk board. As me and taehyung aren't doing Macbeth I open my notebook and start sketching. I can feel taes eyes on me, look up.
"your so good at drawing" he says looking down at my sketch book then at me.
" oh, thank you" I say slightly embarrassed closing my book.
"You don't have to stop just because I spoke to you" he says with a warm smile and looks back at my sketches.
" it's ok I'd rather talk to you" I say turning myself towards him, I raise my eyebrow and wink as a joke. he smiled widely
" good, I'd like to talk to you too" he says raising his eyebrows mocking me, he rests his arm around the back of my chair. I start to feel a little shy, " I think sir is moving onto Romeo and Juliet" I say trying to change the conversation, we both look at the board and see the professor started to write quotes from Romeo and Juliet and explaining what the could mean. taehyung removed his hand from the back of my chair and started writing down notes.
An hour passed and class finished. Me and taehyung packed away our stuff and walked out of the classroom talking about the project. I saw lily walking out of her classroom and waved at her. " hey guys wanna get some lunch?" She says, hoseok comes from behind her and says hello, she jumps a little
" oh yeah hoseok is actually in my class, we were put in a pair to do a project" lily says whilst blushing slightly. " me and taehyung were put in a pair for a project too " I reply.
" so lunch, I'm starving where should we go?" Taehyung says walking towards hoseok
"I saw a cafe about 5 minuets away from here" hoseok says with a big smile. " let's go!" I say taking Lily's hand. We reached the cafe and sat in a booth. Hoseok and lily sat on one end and me and tae sat on the other.
We all look at the menu and order our food and drinks. We  got to know each other and laughed for a while, I learned taehyung and hoseok are childhood friends, taehyung lives in an apartment alone, like me, and hoseok lives in an apartment with jimin. When the food came we all ate immediately - you could tell we were all hungry. It's around 4pm now and hoseok and lily decided to go, lily had to go pick up her little sister from school and hoseok needed to do some homework. Taehyung suggested for me to come over to his apartment and start the project, I nodded and walked out of the cafe. We said goodbye to hoseok and lily.
As i started walking to the bus stop, I could feel him staring at me, I look up at him with wide eyes " what?" I asked.
" nothing" he responded after staying silent for what felt like an hour.
he shrugged and gave a gentle smile.
Does he like me?