Talking

Sapphire quickly released you from her grip and tightened her dress using a small bow on the side. She'd stare at you with a pitiful smile and drag you toward a small desk placed in the center of the living room. Known to you as the sitting and watching Television room. 

You'd shuffle in the seat shoving your butt in a small dent from where the seat seemed to rot. Your short mop of hair in short large curls brushed the back of your neck. Causing a tingling sensation, which almost forced you to laugh. 

She'd smile at how easily you'd comply and she sat quietly next to you. Staring at you under the large mane covering your face. 

"So, it's been a while. How are you feeling?"

You'd look at her a bit confused, the large mane of hair you brushed out of the way, revealing the amythest-like eyes placed on your face. Three to be exact. Sapphie smiled at the show of your face, her gentle arua helped you ease into the seat. 

"I am . . . fine. I had a bad nightmare though."

You felt heavy hands on your shoulder, dropping your hair and looking at Sapphire. You fell from the seat, and she released you. Retracting her arms and breathing haevily. As if terrified. 

"I-I am so sorry! I- I just. I don't know what came over me. I am sorry."

Her voice trembled and she'd stare at her own hands, then look at you. You felt a random tinge of pain on your shoulder. Looking up at Ruby. She seemed silently enraged. Gripping tighter, you only whimpered and held your arm.

"Sapphire are you okay?" She'd ask over you.

"Ruby let go of Pink." Sapphire would glare at Ruby. Who released your shoulder.

Everything went fairly quick. The apologizes the threats, the silent promises. It all led up to you sleeping and staring at the roof.

"I'm weak and small, I'm a waste."

You turn to the large lion sitting silently on the ground next to you.

The large pink and round lion turned, it's eyes were smooth and pearly. But in the dark the colour was hard to decipher. You smiled at the large creature staring back at you.

It was nice to watch it's eyes glaze across your features and then things around, looking for some sort of entertainment in it's wake. 

{This is short. Talking End}