Chapter 3- Ménage à trois

I was in my third year of college at the university of Massachusetts when I had my first threesome with two other females.. My friend Brandy and I was studying for finals in our college dorm we shared.

Lawwwd knows I'm going to fail I said Layin back on the bed. What part are you stuck at she said. All of it everything, I sighed

Beep, beep. London coming over Brandy said reading her text message soon as she laid her phone down London Burst through the door sobbing..

What's wrong I quickly jumped up rushing over to get pulling her into a hug. Brandy got up also unsure of what to do.

Jerome broke up with me she sobbed harder. Oh sweetie it's gonna be ok I said rubbing her back. Yea Brandy said pulling her down in the bed and holding her hand. We're here for you. Thanks you guys London said hugging Brandy

Your to pretty to cry I said attempting to kiss her cheek, but she turned her head kissing me on the lips.

I unbutton London shirt while Brandy grabbed my breast from behind gently squeezing my nipples. I unhooked London's bra started bitting her left nipple and squeeze the right one with my two fingers.. Mmm she moaned undoing my pants.

I laid London on the bed and took her pants and panties off. Spreading her pussy lips with my fingers. Brandy took her shirt and pants and panties of and say on London face and I buried my head into London's pussy. London started rocking her hips thrusting her Pussy more in my face..

I stuck my tongue in London pussy damn you taste good I said slurping her juices. Let me taste you London said. I laid down positioning Brandy on my face. London dipped her tongue in and out my pussy and down to my butt hole.. Oooh I moaned grabbing Brady ass and pulling her close.

I flick my tongue on Brandy clit.. Ooooh right there she yelled cumming all in my mouth. I spreaded her ass cheeks making sure I got every last drop. Brandy hop off my face and position herself behind London wye dripping pussy. London started sucking on my clit making me shiver.. I'm cumning I said rolling my eyes in the back of my head. London started shaking also meaning she was cumning to..

Wow was all we could say laying on the bed. Y'all definitely made me feel better London said giggling...

So who's up for watching a movie I suggested..

(Comment and rate please.)