The start

The house was a nice size, i mean it was beautiful.

As the car stopped the black haired gurl stared out the window headphones in silence.
"Alright, bun bun"
I acted like I didnt hear or see Jake trying to get my attention.
Suddenly i felt my headphone get jerked out of my ear, "Hey!"
With a smile of satisfaction "well now that i got your attention princess-"
"Dont call me that"
"Shut up and listen"
I shut my mouth before saying another word.
"Anyway, you need to get your stuff out of the car, Mikey said your room was up the stairs and the second one on the left, i will be in soon i got to talk to Mikey"
"About what?"
"If i wanted you to know i would have told you, now go, i dont need to hold your hand do i?"
He did a pouting lip and big puppy dog eyes. I smacked him and laughed, "no!".
I opened the car door and draged my bag out with me and up the stairs. I looked out the window to see my brother talking to someone who I assumed was Michael. He was... cute... i guess. I walk down stairs to the front lawn.
"Ah, this must be mrs. Bun bun"
I giggled "i guess you must be Mikey, and its actually miss, i mean you can just call me Bonnie... you dont have to say miss, im not dating or married to anyone"
He had a smile that could kill half the population,
"You dont say." Jake elbowed him in the ribs playfully. I just sat there giggling.............awkwardly.
"Lets go inside its gonna rain tonight" Mikey said as he gestured towards the house. He ordered pizza and after we all watched "Deadpool 2". Damn his laugh was like the definition of a heart attack. After the movie,
"Hey bonnie why dont you go upstairs and go to bed its getting late"
"Its 9:30 pm?"
"And? I said go"
"Yes mom" i giggled
I fell asleep soon after that.