Chapter 4

Niall is the best thing that's ever happend to you since you've been in Ireland. He's easy going, carefree, and it's surprising that no one has accepted him for being gay besides you. 

You slept on the couch and Niall slept in the plastic pool. You two slept with interlocking fingers because you two went to sleep holding hands. You try to get from his grip but he grips onto your hand tighter not wanting to let you go. And that woke him up.

"Morning" You smiled kissing him on the cheek. 

"Morning, (Y/N)" He smiled back.

"How'd you sleep?"

"Good, because I have you now" Niall kissed you on the lips. 

'Aww" You kissed him on the forhead earning a blush from him. "Do you miss home?"

"No" I replied quickly. You laughed in response because of how honest he was.

"Your so cute, Niall" You kisses him. Niall started to turn red. More red than usual

"What are you giggling about?" You poke at Niall's cheek making him laugh even more.

"Do you humans do......blowjobs?" He finally let out. Your eyes widen in response and you turn red.

"Erm...yeah?" You didn't know what to say. "Where did you hear blowjobs?"

"I went exploring one day and it was late. There was a couple on a boat and he stuck his organ in his mouth and....yeah" Niall started to turn red.

"An organ?" You asked him confused.

"This" Niall pointed at your groin area. "Your cock"

Your heart skipped a beat and you start to arouse. Niall's naive but it's cute.

"Can I show you?" Niall sounded a bit anxious but you don't want to comply.

"Maybe another time" You forced yourself to tell him. Although getting a blowjobs from Niall would be hot but it's too early in the relationship. Niall's madly in love with you.

"Is it because I don't have legs?!" Niall became offended.

"No, Niall! It has nothing to do with that" You calmed him down. "I'm not comfortable doing that with you yet"

"Not comfortable with me?!" Niall started to cry. You run over to him pulling him into a hug. "I thought you loved me?!" Niall wailed.

"I do love you, Niall" You soothed him until he stopped crying. "Better?"

"Yes" he sniffled. You feel bad for making him cry. Guess you'll give him a chance. "I let you try" You gave yourself in to him. You reached for your zipper and let everything hang loose.

"Wow...it's big" Niall didn't know what else to say taking you in his hand and slowly pumping. Niall's just laying in the pool not knowing what to do. 'Can you help me?"

"Just put your mouth on it and don't bite" You instructed. Niall nodded and nervously took you into his mouth. His mouth feels so warm around your cock. "Bob your head" 

Niall did that making your head fall back. He's stroking and sucking you off like he's done it before. You moan his name a few time because your enjoying the blowjob he's giving you. Niall  feels like he's doing a good job on you and want to make you feel even better. He took his hand off you and tried to consume you attempting to deep throat you. You feel Niall gag around you and in reaction you immediately took him off you.

"Don't choke yourself" You warned.

"Sorry, I thought that I could talk your whole thing in my mouth." Niall apologized then tracing a finger around your balls.

"What are these?" Niall cocked an eyebrow.

"My.....erm.."

"Balls?" Niall answered for you. 

"Yeah" You chuckled at how naughty yet adorable he his. Without asking licked the around them before taking them in his mouth. 

"Niall..." You put his hands in his hair. The warm of his mouth and this tongue swirling around your sack is a great feeling. He spat them out with a wet pop resuming sucking you off again. His pace was now faster than before. You moans are getting louder letting Niall know that your liking it. 

You feel your orgasm rising as Niall sucked you off but it's proven please you alot to the point where you came in Niall's mouth of the first time. His eyes widned and he spat it out.

'What was that?" Niall seemed pretty calm about it.

"It's cum. Or sperm" You explained to him.

"I tasted pretty good to be hoenst with you" Niall admitted wiping his mouth.

"It's nothing you'd normally eat. I'll tell you that" You told him because come wouldn't be as edible as Niall thinks it would be because he likes to eat.

"I wish I were human so you could give me a blowjob" Niall said turning to the tv. You couldn't agree with him more.

"We'd have alot of sex" You joked with him.

"Isn't that where you stick your cock but another guys.....arse?" Niall's accent got in the way of saying 'ass'. 

"Or a girls vagina" You added. "They don't have what I have" you held him up a picture of the female anatomy. 

"Ugh!" Niall's face tightened in disgust. "I don't even like girls. Human or mermaid" Niall said bluntly. "I'd hate to say it but I think I'll have to go back home"

"You do?" You started to fake a pout to see if Niall will feel bad.

"Yeah, I've been away from home for a while. I'll just check on them then I'll be back soon" Niall said. You don't want to see him go but the ocean is his homeland. 

"Will you be a boyfriend and carry me to the ocean?" Niall asked you in a sassy tone. 

'Anything for my merman" You complied picking Niall up out the the pool down to the beach. You set him in the water waiting for him to swim off. 

"I'll see you soon" NIall rubbed your cheek then giving you a quick kiss on the lips.

"I love you" You told him affectionately.

"I love you too, (Y/N)" he hugged you tightly before he swims back into the ocean going back home. 

You miss Niall already. You only wish that your place could be Niall's home where you are. The only person who loves him for him.

You want Niall to come back already.