S.U. Athazagoraphobia

Fear of Being Forgotten, Ignored or Forgetting.

Stan's pov
I sat alone in my father's office staring at the horrifying painting, why was I so afraid of her? it's just a stupid painting! nothing else.. I sighed and stood up brushing my curls to the side, I walked towards the exit door and took one last glance at the painting and shut the door. I honestly hated being alone, it's been a week since we beat pennywise's pale ass and i'm not doing so good..

-timeskip-

I held the stuffed bird in my arms rocking back and forth gently on the long swing attatched to the tall tree, I didn't bother going back home yet. Besides, There isn't any family to greet me when I do anyways. The only real family I had were my friends but of course, they weren't there all the time..they weren't there when my father beat me or when my mother burnt me..
I honestly hated being alone, It made me feel like I was in danger. Not from something physical, something else even worse. I sighed as I felt my eyes sting and soon enough warm tears made them down my face, I was never enough for my parents. I was never enough for my friends!..

I turned the stuffed bird over revealing a small baby blue zipper on it's stomach. I've been ignoring that zipper for 18 years of my life, I opened it and took out a small bottle of Eddie's pills. I had stole them as a joke but forgot to return them, it was still filled to the brim. I knew they were placebos, or 'gazebos' as Eddie called them. I chuckled to myself, it was funny how he mistaken the word for a structure instead of a pill. I wiped the tears of my face and placed the bottle of pills back inside the stuffed bird, zipped the zipper close and stood up. Taking in the fresh air around me, I walked back home.

Your pov
I skipped down the stairs and placed one my white converse, I didn't bother eating breakfast. My friends were waiting for me out on my porch, I smiled as I closed the door.

"Where are we heading too?" Richie spoke up adjusting his glasses, "To Pop's, I heard they serve great burgers and fries.." Bill answered. Over the years the boys grew taller and cuter, Bill out grew his stutter and can speak properly. Ben and Beverly where nowhere to be found in this shithole, Mike was a succesful part time librarian, Richie? He spends his time in the bars doing stand up comedy whilst Eddie helped him in his show. And Stan? Oh boy, Puberty hit him like that bus did to Regina George. If he wasn't so secretive I'd probably fuck him then and there! I stood on my bike and rode to the new restaurant 'Pop's' with my gang...

 If he wasn't so secretive I'd probably fuck him then and there! I stood on my bike and rode to the new restaurant 'Pop's' with my gang

Stan was always the good kid, did all his homework, always stayed out of trouble, never walked into fights, straight A's. He was perfect, He always stayed at the front of te class and always payed great attention to the teacher. As we entered a little bell rand ontop of the door, We walked up to a booth. I noticed a boy maybe in his teens in a gray beenie focused on his laptop typing like he's running out of time, Must be a due project..

We picked out a neat booth amd ordered our food and drinks, We shared laughs and gossips while waiting..

Your order: