✦ eighteen ✦

so if you couldn't tell this timeline is all over the place lmaoo
but opening night wasn't april 8 like it was irl so just ignore that lmaooo

( monday, april 9, 2018 )

rylee wished she could say that her first day off was a good one. but with her inability to sleep for the three nights prior to that morning, she felt like nothing more than a pile of crap. she couldn't pull herself out of bed to shower, let alone clean. but it was 8 am and there was nothing better to do but clean.

she situated the throw pillows and blankets on her full-sized bed, a song playing off of her phone that was on her bedside table. she heard her phone ding with a notification, so she fell down onto her stomach and pulled herself towards the table across the bed.

a text message from ben sat on top of countless instagram notifications on her lock screen. her thumb hovered over top the text message, considering opening it to see what he said. but if it was something about hanging out, she didn't feel like coming up with another excuse as to why she couldn't. she had done that between shows yesterday. but her read receipt was on, so she opened a different app and went to her settings to turn it off.

the text message was in fact asking her to hang out. she wanted to, she's been wanting to. it was too soon to tell whether if her feelings were gone yet or not. so they needed another day to be swallowed down her throat. and maybe on wednesday he could come over and they coukd have a 'slumber party.' but maybe that was too much. maybe that would bring back her feelings because they'd be alone together and they probably have a pillow fight or something stupid like that and he'd be giggling and she'd.

she'd drown it out. because she was going to have to get used to having these invalidated feelings with no good end for them.

on her end, she knew that she was pushing him away and it would not end well. she would have to confront everything, but she didn't know that.

on his end, he knew now that she was mad at him for whatever the reason. because she hadn't turned off her read receipt.

btc

btc hey, beautiful :))))) hows your first day off going? mines good, except for the fact that josh is sick, so dan and i have to tend to him. i wanna hang out with because i miss spending time, but also because i need an excuse to get out of the house 😂 let me know soon!
read.