DAY 04

hello yes, so today i [lar] was DYING because a BIG ASS BUG HAS TAKEN REFUGE IN MY ROOM SINCE LAST NIGHT AND I WANNA CRY

but anyways that's not the point, we discussed what would happen if we were ever faced with a bug (in our hoe couples) and we came up with some pretty accurate shit that i will now turn into scenarios.

- - -

"Anyways, so I went to the coffee shop earlier and I-" MINHO spoke softly, playing with DYLAN's hair as they sat on the couch.

Reruns of an old film were playing, but their attention was long gone, his focused on plaiting the short strands only to brush them out again.

Meanwhile she was occupied with her hands, fiddling with his cellphone as she looked around for games or something to do. She had peaked at his text messages only to find a conversation with DANIEL and SEONGWOO full of random expletives and wrinkled her noise in distaste.

She was focused on downloading candy crush onto the phone, typing in his password, when something disrupted her peace.

A fat ass flying bitch landed on the phone screen, causing her to yelp in surprise and drop it.

MINHO snapped up in alarm, his eyes going to the small girl in his arms before even worrying about his phone, making sure she was okay before he realized what was on the floor.

"I'm sorry I didn't mean to drop your phone I just-" DYLAN squeaked as he bent down to pick it up with a light chuckle.

"Don't worry, it's just a phone. Why did you scream?" He asked, dusting off the case.

"A bug landed on it, omygosh it was so fat and ugly, I think it flew over to the wall." She rambled, clearly in disgust of what had happened.

MINHO, who thought she was in trouble or something, let out a genuine laugh as he slipped off the couch which made DYL pout.

He stood up, picking up a shoe from the floor, before heading over to where the ugli boi sat itself on their wall, smacking it quickly.

DYL clapped proudly as he walked back over, hopping on the couch and pulling her back into his embrace.

"Now that that satan bug is gone, where were we?"

- - -

DANIEL and LEAN were laying on the bed, cuddled under a blanket as the laptop before them played episodes of some random show.

His arm around her waist and her head on his shoulder, the comfort was unmistakable, and they were happy together.

"Oh my god this main character is so stupid, I love him!" LEAN joked, causing DANIEL to feign a pout in jealousy.

However, his little act was short-lived as he saw something crawling on the floor. A fat ugli boi.

He let out a shriek, LEAN looking over at him in confusion as his eyes widened with fear, following his trail of vision to the lil bitch.

It suddenly began crawling towards the bed, and he knew he wasn't going to die today as he jumped up and backed into the corner, messing up the blankets and toppling over the laptop.

"Real manly KANG, what would I do without you." LEAN rolled her eyes jokingly at the boy who looked like the devil itself was after him.

"LOOK, ITS SO EUSHSH ITS LITERALLY GONNA EAT ME , I AH-" he half-yelled in fear at the shitty who was inching its way closer.

"Oh my god you big baby calm down, I got it." LEAN sighed, getting up as DANIEL stared on with fascination and worry.

He did not want his girlfriend to get eaten by the stinky bug.

But she didn't, she walked past it and to the kitchen, coming back moments later with a bowl and a smile on her face.

She bent down and trapped it in, putting the lid on carefully to make sure it didn't escape. She walked out, DANIEL's eyes on her in awe as she exited the apartment building and dropped it outside.

When she returned to the room, dusting off her hands, he leaped off the bed and enveloped her into a big hug, placing a fat kiss on her forehead.

"You're literally a blessing, like I almost died, what would I do without you?" He grinned in relief as she laughed, walking back over to the bed and giving him some space to slip in beside her.

"What would you do without me?" She echoed as they cuddled up against one another once more.

- - -
(i don't need fluff)

LAR was in her bedroom, calmly working on her assignments at her computer, school was a bore and she was so done.

Her hands blindly reached to pick up her carton of banana milk, though for some reason she couldn't feel it. Turning around to find the missing culprit, she smiled as she found it placed a little farther back.

What else did she find though?

ONE STINKY BOI FAT UGLY ON THE FLOOR!

Now LAR had a fear of bugs, and she was so not happy about the ugly thing invading her space, causing her to panic as it moved.

She let out a shriek as it scurried it's little feet across the room, running over to her bed in fear. Oh today so was not her day.

SEONGWOO heard her yells from his spot in kitchen, running over in worry only to spot his girlfriend standing on the bed.

"What-?" He started, but before he could finish she pointed at the floor with a fearful expression, causing him to look down near his feet.

There it was. The ugli boi.

He screamed as he ran over to the bed where LAR was, jumping on and standing up as the bug scurried all over the place. And then, it flew.

Granted it only moved up a bit to the table, the pair yelped as they pushed against the wall, trying to get away from the monstrosity.

"IM SCARED, LAR WHAT DO WE DO??" he screeched as he eyed the thing who seemed to be stationary on her laptop.

"IM SCARED TOO DINGUS, THAT THING IS EVIL!" She yelled back, sticking closer as it inched its way around.

"IF WE DIE TODAY JUST KNOW I LOVE YOU. ALSO I STOLE YOUR SPICY CHEESE RAMEN THAT ONE NIGHT." he exclaimed as her head pressed closer, both terrified.

"YOU WHAT? YOU KNOW WHAT WE NEED TO TALK ABOUT THAT LATER, LETS JUST GET OUT OF HERE." She decided, and he nodded in agreement, clutching her hand as she counted down.

"3, 2, 1, AHHHDJDJK." They ran out of the room screaming, heading over to the kitchen for refuge. They were safe.

"Now whAT was that about you stealing my ramen?"

- - -

IDK WHY I DID TBIS LMAOOO OK ILY GUYS YES THANK U

DAY DIARY WAS WRITTEN IN;
[ June 16th 2018 | ]

APPROXIMATE COUNTDOWN
DAY 82/1095 DAYS