The Beginning

1982

The ten year old girl sobbed outside, the rain pouring down on her, her hair clinging to her face. She couldn't figure out why the door wouldn't open. She didn't mean to get stuck outside, she thought she saw a man in the window and she was curious. She banged on the window, but the other kids didn't seem to hear her. A man in all purple stepped out of the shadows, holding a rust colored knife and maniacal grin on his face. The young girl turned around, unaware that one person, or at least, something seen her.

"Please Mr. Afton, get me in..." the girl trailed off, looking at the blade in William Afton's hand. Her eyes widened before she started to scream.

"No, please! Please don't do this! Please!" Her cries abruptly stopped as Afton thrusted the knife into her chest. He pulled the knife out, letting the young girl fall to the ground. He pulled her a few feet away from the door before disappearing into the shadows. The door to the pizzaria opened slowly and the security puppet exited the building, looking for the girl he was assigned to ans glitching out due to the rain. The puppet finally made his way to the girl, and collapsed right next to her, and shut down as the girl let out one quiet whimperas her soul merged into the puppet.

"Stop... him..."
______________________________

Song - "The Puppet Song" TryHardNinja