There goes my baby

Ciao ragazzi e ragazze. Come stai? Sto bene. (Italian)

Haii, what you doing guise.

This chapter is dedicated to the song There goes My Baby by Charlie Wilson (Uncle Charlie) Or Usher. Which ever one you'd prefer.

I'm gonna put the video I like for this chapter on here but, if you want the other one just lemme know.

Macrae's POV

Hazel texted me earlier saying that she was going to Myrtle Beach and, to ask my parents if we can go. They said that I could as long as I take Melody, my sister. My parents aren't going because they have to work and cannot take off on such short notice.

Since my family and I were rogues before the new pack came we had to join the pack that took over the land. That pack is Raagon's pack, Hazel's mate. So, because he is now my Alpha, Lazario and Garçon are my Beta and Delta. But I have become friends with all three of them since they've come to our school.

I texted Lazario and asked him when he was gonna leave. He said when Raagon said they were gonna leave. When they leave they're gonna come pick my sister and I up. We have everything packed and ready to go so, we are just gonna go to sleep.

I wake up to the sound of someone banging on our door. It's a good thing my parents aren't home. I get up to go open the door.

"Why the hell you bangin' on my damn door at 7 in the fuckin mornin'?" I say with a gruff voice. I am met with two very amused faces of Lazario and Garçon. "I see your not the only one who isn't a mornin person." Lazario says. They push past me and go up to my room.

"C'mon where are your bags we gotta go." Garçon asks me. I nod and say, "Ared lemme go get Mel's stuff." I go to her room and get her bags and take them to Lazario. I then walk back to her room and pick her up because I know that she isn't gonna wake up. I walk her to the car and as soon as I get out the house I stop.

"What is that smell?" I ask my wolf.

"That my friend is your lovely mate." 'Ah shit, I can't get my mate now I'm in love with Hazel.' This is just freaking perfect.

I continue to walk to the car careful not to create suspicion. As soon as I'm strapped in my mate wakes up. I'm not gonna lie she's beautiful. Her hair is so long and curly. She has beautiful blue eyes. A long nose an kissable plump lips. She looks like a really light skinned black person. I don't know and I don't want to know. So I look away from her. I don't want a mate, I want Hazel.

"Oh before we leave let's get acquainted. Macrae this is Tamir, Raagon's sister, and Tamir this is Macrae, Hazel's best friend." Lazario said real chipper like. 'How can someone be so chipper this early in the damn morning?'. I don't turn to greet her or even look at her. I can hear my wolf growl at me and hers whimper. I really just want to go and hold her in my arms and kiss her to make it better but, I don't. Because I don't want a mate, I want Hazel.

The ride to Myrtle Beach was agonizingly long, probably because I was in pain from basically rejecting my mate. We only stopped once and that was to get gas. The whole ride I was either sleeping or texting Hazel to see where they were. Like an hour ago I asked them where we were gonna stay and that was where we were gonna meet them.

That's where we are now. I honestly just wanna get out of the car because I can cut the tension with a knife, so thick. We pull up to this really nice hotel on the south side of the beach. I haven't seen Hazel in like two weeks, that's the longest we've been away from each other. I miss her.

Everybody gets out and goes to meet the rest of the people. I see Mr. and Mrs. Gomez, Caanan, Cassy, Hazel, Hezekiah, Iísabel, Israel, and some other dude. I think he might be Iísabel's mate. I mean she is pregnant so, he could be the baby daddy.