Chapter 5

The next day , i woke up to someone staring at me . It was my dad.
D: oh , good morning Halsey
H: hey , why were you staring at me?
D: oh , nothing
He turned around and locked the door
H: why did you lock the door ?
D: because i want to have some fun , you know
H: wdym ?
He walked towards me and when he was about to take my pants off , i felt a pair of hands shaking me . It was my mom.
M: hi sweetie , are you feeling better today ?
H: yeah , i'm just gonna get ready for school
M: oh okay

When i was taking my shower , i started crying and thinking , how shitty my life is , that i shouldn't be alive and what did i do to deserve all this shit .

I finished taking my shower, got dressed and went to school . School was pretty shit so i decided to just go home . When i got home i noticed my parents weren't home so i made myself some lunch.

I heard the door open and saw my mom with a lot of bags . I thought she went grocery shopping so i helped her carry the bags to the kitchen.

After helping her , i went to my room and i noticed i had a new message on my phone. I saw it was Katherine , when i opened the message i couldn't believe what my eyes were seeing.

♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~
Heyy , thank u so much for reading my story.
Sorry for posting a very short chapter , i promise next chapter is going to be longer.
Remember that SUICIDE IS NEVER AN OPTON.
hope you liked my story and please vote.
See you next weekend.
Byeeeee
💕💕💕💕💕💕💕