15 ❤️

Guanlin's POV
"Are you really sure about that Jihoon. I mean, you really are agreeing to this Marriage?" Mr. Park asked, i heard them since i was about to go to the kitchen but i just stopped when i heard them as i hide behind the wall. "If it's for the company and this is what i wanted and what you guys wanted too then i agree" Jihoon said.

I froze at the moment just what the hell am i hearing? Is he getting engage?! After we just broke up he already find someone! I can't believe this guy so he just use my body for his sexual desire! And that's what he can do to his fiancee too! Tsk.

I was about to leave when I saw Mrs. Park as she went to me "Gwaenchanh-a?" she asked me with a worried look. Then i notice Mr. Park and Jihoon is looking at me. "Ah ne Gwaenchanh-a. Haha excuse me" I said as i was about to go upstairs.

"Guanlin! Stop!" Appa said making me to looked at him. "Mwo?" i asked "Remember Jinyoung your bestfriend in elementary! He's back!" Appa said cheerfully. Jinyoung... I froze at the moment as i make a confuse look. "Since when?" i asked. Jinyoung he's my bestfriend who has a huge crush on me but when i reject him he fly away to america.

"He said he wants to meet you! You two should meet! Make a catch up with him!" Appa said as I looked at Jihoon who's drinking his coffee silently. "Ah sure" I said as i fake a smile. "Okay then! Let's go to our restaurant tomorrow and you guys will meet there! He said he wants to work as a part timer hehe" Appa said.

"I'll get going now" I said as i went upstairs. I went to my room as i looked at the ceiling, wow now what. I'm so confused looks like he doesn't care about me anymore by the looks of him awhile ago. Aigoo. Okay enough Guanlin give up and move on. I sighed when my phone vibrated.

I saw unknown number calling me, Who could this be? I thought. "Yoboseyeo" i said.

Jihoon's POV
"Yoboseyeo" i stop when i heard that i was about to go inside my room. "Guanlin! Did your appa told you?" someone said it must be that Jinyoung guy. "Ah yeah! Haha how are you?" he asked. "ah I'm fine! You? Gosh i miss you so much! Guanlin! We really have a lot of catch up with each other!" Jinyoung said.

Why am i still listening to their conversation! I quickly went inside my room, i don't wanna listen to it anymore!

Guanlin's POV
"Ahh haha yeah! We surely do have a lot of catch up!" i said as i chuckled he's really still the same i thought. "Oh! Okay gotta go see ya at school later!" he said wait what did he mean school?! Does it mean... This can't be.

I was about to say something when he ended the phone call just what the heck. I quickly went to the bathroom as i take a bath. Didn't notice that I'm almost late at school.

School

Guanlin's POV
Once i arrived, Seonho and Daehwi cling in both of my arms. "What's with the two of you?" i asked as i looked at them. "Someone's looking for you" Seonho said. "Yep! And he's so so cute! He's my type!" Daehwi said as he chuckled. Wait. I have a bad feeling about this.

Gym

Guanlin's POV
My jaw dropped when I saw Jinyoung having a match in basketball with Jihoon's team. When our eyes met he quickly went to me "GUANLIN!" he shout as he pulled me in a hug. I saw Jihoon looked at us then looked away. "Wah! Jinyoung!" i said as i slowly pushed him away.

"Aren't we supposed to meet each other in Appa's restaurant?" i asked and he smirked as he said "Haha! I'm so excited to see you eh! We're gonna still meet each other in your Appa's restaurant though! I have something to tell you" he said as he smiled.

"Guanlin won't you introduce us with your man?" Seonho asked as he went in between me and Jinyoung. "Oh hi I'm Bae Jinyoung! Guanlin's bestfriend since elementary and his admirer!" Jinyoung said making my eyes widen! Don't tell me he's not move on!

"Oh nice to meet you I'm Seonho!" Seonho said as he shake his hand. "And I'm Daehwi please to meet you Jinyoung" Daehwi said as he smile at Jinyoung. "Oh! Why don't you join us later in lunch!" both of my friends asked Jinyoung making me to smile a little. "Ah! Of course if Guanlin will agree with it" he said making me tp looked at him.

"Yah! Agree! Guanlin!" both of my friends said as they puppy eyed me. Aigoo this two... "Okay i agree" I said as i smiled. Then after that we went to the canteen as we ate our lunch.

5 pm, Class Ended

Guanlin's POV
Me and Jinyoung were now walking in the street on the way to my appa's restaurant. "Are you really sure? About applying in appa's restaurant" i asked. "Yep! Cause i wanna see you everyday! And every night!" he said as he playfully raised his eyebrow on me. "Psh. You still aren't going to give up?" i asked. "Yep it's true you hurt me but i still love you! And will always will!" he said.

Restaurant

Guanlin's POV
"Wah! Jinyoung is that you?!" Appa said as he looked at Jinyoung from head to toe. "Yep! I'm so handsome right?!" Jinyoung asked as he chin up. "Wah! You just grown tall!" Appa said making me to laughed hard. "Haha by the way Mr. Lai" Jinyoung said. "What is it?" Appa asked. While me I'm just eating while listening to them.

"I want to marry your son!" Jinyoung said making me to spit out the water i just drink to one of our employee. "Ah! Mianhae!" i said as i wipe the employee's face and he just smiled and said "It's okay I'll just gonna wash my face" he said as he leave. Aigoo! "Mwo?!" Appa asked in shocked. "You heard me I want to marry Guanlin" Jinyoung said.

Park

Guanlin's POV
So, yeah appa didn't agree because he wants me to decide to Jinyoung's proposal. I were walking in the street when I saw Jinyoung and Jihoon! Talking with each other I hide in a tree as i listen to their conversation. "Jihoon i know who you are to Guanlin's life. But remember this I'll take him away from you" Jinyoung said in a serious tone.

"Do what you want I have no business with him. I already dispose him" Jihoon said coldly it hurts just shit. "Wow! How dare you said those mena words! Dispose?! Is Guanlin a trash to you that after you use him you'll just gonna throw him away! Wow! Are you even a man! Or a monster!" Jinyoung yelled making me to feel his love and concern about me.

After that, I walked away as i let them talked with each other. I looked at the sky as i saw the stars were shining. Pst. Should i give Jinyoung a chance? I asked the stars in my mind when it shine is that a yes? I asked and it shine again. Wow.