Part Five (Forgiven)

Author's note: oh God!! it's coming to an end.. This will be the second to the last Part. but i will divide it in two. (a and B) but I'm crying!! Now You Sweethearts (That is what i decided to call my readers but 'love' is my most favorite thing to say). i am still giving you the chance to let me know if you want a sequel or not. Because if you want one. I am more than willing to make one!! so Please leave a comment if you want to have a sequel.

sorry for the long author's note and the errors that will come. :D

All in this part is the present time. 

Hope you enjoy this as i much as i enjoyed writing this.

Love lots,

-Babyfacesweeetheart xxx

==========================================================

To be honest again, Zayn was totally terrified when an Odd looking kid jumped out of no where infront of him making him step backwards. Not for Zayn to judge but the kid really looked like a more Nerd looking Jimmy Neutron with some braces and big glasses on. Yeah, Jimmy Neutron Zayn thought. thinking about the cartoon character he discovered 3 years ago while in rehab. He followed the kid's instructions to go the gym.

"What the hell do i do in the Gym? meet the whole school." Zayn muttered as he adjust his bag on his shoulder. He started walking down the hallway without kids running around. He looked at the time. The classes just started. He started walking again when suddenly. He swore to God that he heard Harry's weird laugh. Yeah, Zayn can distinguish their laughs and that's a stalker thing, but Zayn doesn't want to admit it. He just shook his head.

"For Godsakes.. Stop bugging me.." Zayn muttered under gritted teeth. He hated the fact that the memories of his bestfriends are bugging him. He doesn't want to admit he missed them. Then when he passed through a door filled with darkness. He sure heard Moans and Groans. That he knew was from Liam and Louis. Liam always has this puppy Moan. Zayn knew it when he walked on him before. Liam making out with a boy. It was before Liam's and Niall's relationship. Zayn shuddered in the thought of that again. Then Louis' Groan. It was the most irritating thing in the world but Zayn always make a laugh of it. He suddenly shook his head. Another Hallucination. 

"Who's next Niall?" Zayn said as he started making his way to the Gym Door. He breathed and try to hear things behind the door, but he heard nothing. He sighed and gently opening the door. At first Zayn didn't look up while opening the door but a certain gasp caught his attention. he looked up and he couldn't even believe his eyes. 

"Niall?" Zayn said. Zayn was convinced that he was already seeing things. He rubbed his eyes but still the Beauitful blonde guy wearing a Red Polo some khaki Pants and a Blue Supra is standing there smiling at him. 

"Is this Hallucination? Oh God!!" Zayn said. Covering his face with both of his hands. Niall chuckled. Zayn is too adorable. Just looking at him reaking out. Niall thought. Zayn looked up and saw Niall still standing there.

"Hey Zayniee." Niall said. Making Zayn shudder. That was Niall's favorite nickname for him. Zayn looked down and shook his head. Then when he heard Niall taking a step forward. Zayn immediately looked up and put his hands up.

"Niall no. Don't come close. You don't know what i can do to you.. i.. i.. i don't want to see you crying again okay.." Zayn said. Taking a step forward but Niall shook his head. He layed the box down and let it slide until it reached Zayn. Zayn looked down and looked up again. Tilting his head in confusion.

"Just open it.." Niall said. Zayn took the box hesitantly. Then he slowly opened it and saw the letters he wrote five years ago. Zayn wanted to cry. Thus this mean, Niall is rejecting him. Niall saw the vulnerable state of Zayn.

"It's not like i am rejecting you. I just want to say something okay." Niall trailed off while stepping closer to Zayn without Zayn realizing. He just looked at Niall. Letting him speak.

"I wanted you to know that i fell in love with the letters and it made me realize something. I want to share it with the one who wrote it. With the one who loved me. The one i possibly did not regret on loving back. I want you to read it to me everytime we have our anniversary.. I want to be with you. Ha, i can't even explain how much i love you right now, but i wanted you to know that five years ago. You are already forgiven Zayn." Niall said taking the last step near Zayn. Niall removed the box from Zayn's hand putting it down helding both Zayn's hands in his.

"but.." Zayn whispered. Looking at the intertwined hands below him. Then he looked up.  Niall smiled.

"No Butts Zayn. You can't go away now. You will be mine. Now and Forever. Are you willing? before you answer. Let me do this first. I am dying to this. Here we go" Niall said and leaned in closing the Gap between the two boys. Zayn was shocked. Eyes wide open. Emotions filling him in but he knew.

Niall fucking Horan is kissing me..

===============================================================

Okay, i know that's short and i know you are asking why i divide it into two. because my brother wanted the laptop all by himself. T.T i hate him.. :( he always took advantage. He is Older than me and kept on getting things away from me... but i promise i will update this soon. So stay tuned.

Hope you like it guys,

Love lots,

-Babyfacesweetheart xxx