17

Felix felt the sense of of wakefulness as he felt the warm of the sun rays damping on his skin. And also the feeling of softness on his Adam's Apple.

It was Changbin's lips on it.

Felix quickly opened his eyes and shifted his eyes down to see the older's lips on the lump on his neck and the older's one arm on his waist. He pulled away slowly, taking off his arm off him and luckily he made it with Changbin not being awoken. He sat on the edge of his bed and breathed heavily by the thought that Changbin's lips just touched his neck.

Felix shook his head profusely as he clutched the sheets and murmured English profanities but stopped when he felt Changbin shuffling on the bed and groaning.

"I-I'm sorry. Did I wake you up?" Felix asked when he saw the older open his eyes.

Changbin sat straight up and ruffled his hair and shook his head as a response. He then stopped as something clicked inside his head. "I-I'm so, so sorry about last night. I must've bothered you," Changbin stammered as he looked at the younger straight in the eyes.

Felix smiled and chuckled. "Nah, it was chill." He scratched his wrist and asked, "Do you even play games?"

Changbin shut in guilt. "Uh, yes?"

Silence wrapped around them for a long while before the blonde replied.

"We should play sometimes," Felix grinned.

Changbin smiled back as he felt butterflies inside his stomach early in the morning. "Sure."

They both stayed like that before Changbin spoke up again.

"We should head down for breakfast..."

Felix nodded and grabbed Changbin's hand which startled the both of them. They both looked at their hands, stunned.

"I'm sorry—"

"It's okay—"

Then stared back into each other's eyes, both of their cheeks blushing a bright shade of red. When Felix was about to pull away his hand, Changbin was the one to grab it back now.

"It's okay," Changbin reassured and tightened his grip on the younger's hand whose mouth was now half open and cheeks blushing more madly than before. Changbin also felt his cheeks and ears getting hotter.

He got off the bed and stood up and the younger stood along. They walked hand in hand and Changbin paused which abruptly stopped Felix on his tracks when they reached the end of the stairs. Changbin looked straight ahead and let go of the younger's hand with no words spoken.

Felix looked at his hand hanging on air and he understood that. They were just friends and besides that—

"No way," A familiar voice said in awe.

Felix looked up and saw seven other boys who were all caught in curiosity and utter sublimity.

"Holy—"

"Guacamole—"

"Dear—"

"Lord—"

"God—"

"Did you two..."

"N-No, you all got it wrong," chuckled Changbin nervously as he frantically shook his hands in front of him. "We just woke up at the same time."

"Nuh-uh. I asked Felix to bring you down yesterday for dinner but he didn't step out his room ever since until now," Chan teased and laughed happily.

"Seriously! Nothing happened. I-" Changbin stuttered and actually gave up. It's really hard convincing the boys about what the truth really is.

"Ah... You guys are all idiots," Changbin sighed in defeat and Felix just looked at him and laugh softly.

_

"So X is equals to P?" Hyunjin scratched his head as he guessed again. And Seungmin... He sighed heavily for the nth time today. Why is his boyfriend this bad at Math?

"I already told you that X is equals to 2 and that—"

"Oh my God, why can't you just leave him be and let him do his shit," Woojin complained as he finished stacking their weekly groceries on the cupboards.

"It's not my fault I suck at it!" Hyunjin retorted and huffed.

"Well, you should've paid attention more when your teacher was teaching it to you. You expect Seungmin to tutor you whole semester-round?" Woojin snapped back as he rolled his eyes and walked to out of the kitchen and onto their laundry area.

Felix chuckled at the sight around him as he took another bite of his banana. He was just done eating his lunch while Changbin... Well, he left him alone in his own room and let him eat by himself. He walked up to the stairs and knocked at the door.

"Changbin-hyung?"

It took a few more seconds for Changbin to open the door.

"Hm?"

Felix blushed as he saw Changbin looking at him through his lashes while being covered with a blanket over his head. It is just too cute. Changbin made way for the younger to step in and he jumped back to his bed. Felix looked around the room and saw a full plate resting on his study table.

"You... didn't eat?" The blonde asked.

The older merely shook his head as he grabbed his phone beside him and began fiddling with it.

"But why?" He asked again. Changbin continued swiping away on his phone.

"Hyung-"

"I don't know," Chnagbin said meekly.

"Do you wanna do something?"

"I... Don't know."

//

Bby has menstruation Fml lol ok byee