Chapter 17: Vote

Yoongi's POV

Yoongi was sitting in the living room with the others waiting for the CEO of Bighit to arrive with some trustworthy staff because they were having a meeting. Since Hoseok couldn't leave the dorm, they had to have it there.

After waiting for a couple minutes, their boss arrived. They were all waiting for Bang Shihyuk go speak.

"I want to talk to you guys about Hoseok's baby. I thought about it, and I want your opinions about putting the baby for adoption, if the baby lives."

The room exploded with protests from almost everyone who was in the room.

"What?! You can't do that?!"

"Shouldn't they keep the baby?!"

"A baby shouldn't be taken away from their parents when they actually want to keep him or her!"

"That doesn't seem fair to them at all!"

"And what if Hoseok dies?! Are you just going to take away what Yoongi left of him?!"

"Listen!" Bang Pd-nim yelled. "What will we say when the fans find out we have a baby in the dorm? What if they figure out something had happened to Hoseok that wasn't related to the sickness we said he had?

We need to make sure they don't find out about male pregnancy as well. We were told that we can't let the public find out, so we can't let them."

Yoongi understood where Bang Shihyuk was coming from. He knew that if they kept the baby that it would cause problems. He knew that it would be better if they gave away the baby, but he didn't want to let go of the baby, even if Hoseok were to live.

"Can't you at least come up with another way to cover up all this?" Yoongi questioned.

"If any of you think of anything, tell me. I actually wanted you guys to suggest something. I don't want to be so cruel as to take away your baby."

"So what are you going to do if there isn't another way?" Manager Sejin asked.

"I'll have to put the baby up for adoption." Shihyuk said solemnly. "If any of you come up with anything before Hoseok's due date, then please notify me."

"Actually, I've been thinking about what we could do." Namjoon spoke up. "I was thinking maybe when we do live streams, Vlives, shows, or concerts, we could get someone to babysit the baby. The one thing that would be a negative is finding someone who would keep this a secret."

"That sounds like a better idea than the one Bang Pd-nim suggested." Yoongi said.

"That is a good idea, but like you said, it's going to be hard finding someone who can keep the secret. Maybe Dr. Yoo will perhaps know someone who could possibly take care of the baby." Bang Shihyuk said, agreeing with Namjoon. "Who votes for this idea?"

Everyone in the room voted to the idea. Some were hesitant, but most agreed with it right away.

"So everyone agrees to the idea. Next time that Dr. Yoo comes over to check on the baby, make sure to ask him about anyone who could keep the secret and babysit."

"Thank you for considering Namjoon-hyung's idea." Hoseok said, nodding his head agreeably.

ㅗㅜㅗㅜㅗㅜㅗㅜㅗㅜㅗㅜㅗㅜㅗㅜㅗㅜㅗ

A/N: Hey guys! I finally finished before twelve. Usually if it's on or two in the morning, I use the date from the before because that's the way I kind of see it. Anyway, I finished editing another five chapters yesterday.
Thank you for reading!❤️

Date: 6/18/18
Word count: 595 words