Chapter 10: Question II

~authors note~

In/M/name= Internal Monologue 'name'

All songs are not mine. They belong to their own respective owners. A link will be provided below the video/songs. Enjoy

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------~Miku P.O.V~ ~Inside a bathtub~

Miku: Today was so..embarrassing! I should have practiced more. An-And why did he suddenly looked cool when he rushed to me ... ?

~flashback~

R/N: Are you injured? Can you walk? Here, let me carry you

*sparkle atmosphere*

~flashback ends~

In/M/Miku: Wh-why do I feel giddy inside just from his kind gesture?? Especially since it's him!

Miku:Ugh!!!!!!! I'm embarrassed. Stupid,Stupid (r/n). Why does he know how to cook...Ichine was right, cooking is not easy as it seems.

I slowly got out from the tub as the water becomes cold while remembering those moments and went to my room. Suddenly I heard a knock, I quickly grab a random pajama to wear and told the person that was outside my room to enter. Surprisingly, it was Kaito.

Miku: Kaito? Why are you here?

Kaito: Just wanted to check up on you..

Miku: ???

Kaito: I heard from Amane you've hurt yourself. Is it because of (r/n)? Did he force you to do something?

Miku: No. It was my fault. You have nothing to worry about me Kaito.

Kaito: Really? by the way, I heard all of you are challenging among yourselves on whose marks are the highest will be performing right?

Miku: Yea.

Kaito: Then, I'm going to help you with your studies! ~hold miku's hands~

Miku: Huh? I can study by myself Kaito.

Kaito: I want everyone to see how my girlfriend is majestic.

In/M/Miku: You only say that to save your image..

Kaito: I won't take no for an answer, anyways I'm going out to meet up with Arsloid. Let's start tomorrow.

Kaito left my room without much resistance, completely different from the usual; I would have to fight with him to leave my room.

Miku: ....since when did you care?

I stared at the wall a few minutes thinking about Kaito.

In/M/Miku: Is he truly in love with me?

Miku: and importantly does she still hate me...?

I cleared my head and went to our music room. I need to sing to regain my focus and composure back. I heard someone playing a violin is when I neared the room. I slowly opened the door and took a peak. It was Amane . 

(https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BjpS1vYOm6o) 

I stood there gaping as I never realize Amane was good with violin. Even thought she is in the vocaloid family,she sort of have a barrier preventing people from getting close to her. After she finishes, she lowers her violin and stared at the wall. What made me surprise was when she continue