🎵 Note v

The next day, Osata came on time and drive their way to the set. They were filming a scene at a sea area where the story characters were having a holiday.

They started from the scenes involving the 1st FL and ML's rendezvous at the sea shore and leaving the 2nd FL (which is Mikata) wait for a while.

While waiting for her turn, Mikata relaxedly sat on a chair and sipped a bubble tea while reading the script.

"Cut! Good, that's good. We will continue in few minutes. Right, put another cameraman there. The view shot there is beautiful."

Director Asuka joyfully lead everyone to review the just shot scene when a black van arrived. In a moment, a beautiful woman wearing a velvety suit went out from the van followed by a young man exuding a brilliant aura.

Obviously, it's a top celebrity. And it's Kyoujou Ren, the 2nd male lead.

Finally.

Mikata frowned at how this top celebrity is always busy. He's technically everywhere. You can see his poster at streets and hear his name being the topic of young female groups.

Someday she'll also be like that. She's also popular because of her acting roles, but compared to him, it's really far! But she won't say it's like heaven and earth. After all, she has a basic foundation of her own fans.

Osata signalled her to greet the newcomer and so she stand up and went with Osata.

Kyoujou Ren is very handsome while his manager is also a stunning beautiful! Much to people's dismay, this manager had never thought of being an actress or model. Her aura also exuded an elite vibes around her especially because of her fashion sense.

When standing beside Osata, they would look like a pair of business elite. These two are managers but their personal features alone are top class! Such high maintenance managers...

Mikata, though had a lot of thinking ongoing inside her head, is very calm on outside and politely welcomed them with the other actors on set and crew.

After a while, only the two managers and two artists was left since director Asuka suddenly remembered something.

"Oh, right! Ren-kun, little Mika, according to the new script you two would have a scene together in this shore too. Well, I will count on you two."

""Yes, Asuka-san.""

Both Mikata and Ren nod respectively towards director Asuka before he happily walked away, dragging the two managers away.

Mikata was about to go back to her seat when Ren opened up his mouth to speak.

"Have you practiced the script?"

She inwardly rolled at his question. Of course she did. But how could she lost her image and show a crude attitude in front of a top celebrity? That would be like making enemies of the crowd. Specifically, female crowd.

Ahe turned to him with her usual business like smile that seemed so soft and genuine but unfortunately, it never reached her eyes.

"Yes. I look forward into acting with you Kyoujou-san."

"... Nn."