favs

I love tellywood lot edkv is one of the reason to watch Hindi searials.

My first favorite Hindi serial is "na bole Tum na Maine kuch kaha". That's the only serial Iam watching in that days. Now also it's on my favorite list.

After that I start watching " Meri aashique tum see hi". Only for Shakti aroura I loved his role ( ranveer) in that and he was so cute.

Then my most favorite one "ek duje ke vaaste". I am crazy on that. I can't without watching it. The story was so realistic ,Characters were
amazing, Sound track was so beautiful, title song was mesmerising, and the most important thing the main leads. They are fantastic. I love everything in edkv. I am became a fan of nimik. After edkv gone off air I was so disappointed. Then I start watching Sony TV daily. Because I hope they will telecast edkvs2. Now also I am watching and waiting for season 2.

Then watched " beyhadh" I liked the the role of maya. Jennifer is such a talented actress. No one can't touch her place in acted for that role till now. I start searching about her.

I found "Saraswati Chandra" only I watch something in that. But I loved the couple Jennifer and gautham. They are perfect.

Then started watching "Naamkaran, Dil Bole Oberoi, Ishqbaaz and yeh rishta Kya kehlata hai." These four shows are very nice.

First I watched naamkaran for aditi rathore. Because she is played the role of preethi in edkv. But then I became a fan of Zain imam. He was so cute. Naamkaran was so beautiful show.

Actually I watched Dil bole oberoi because it's friend's suggestion. It had something interesting and funny. I like Shrenu in that .

ishqbaaz was very interesting show. I love isqbaaz. And nakuul is very talented actor. He is classy. I like his style in ishqbaaz.

yeh rishta Kya kehlata hai because I saw moshin there. He was the  co-actor of nikita in dream girl. So I start watching it. Shivangi Joshi was so beautiful in that. I also loved her.

Then "yeh un Dinon ki baat hai". I really liked that show very much. Including the sound track is beautiful. The story plot was nice.

I am a crazy fan of nikita she is my princess and Namik, he is such a handsome hunk. I loved both of them in edkv as suman and shravan. I love Nikita and namik but not more than shraman. Cause edkv is best than namik's edt and Nikita's hassil. Sorry to say this. In starting I like this both shows ( haasil and ek deewana tha.) only for nimik but at the point I hate both of it. Guys because you know edkv is totally different from this two shows and  I felt the both stories ( haasil and ek deewana tha) are looking something same. It have some similarities. Like both stories have love triangle, one hero was negative role they became a villain and another one positive role.Vyom and ranvir acted for pchyco role, At first the heroins were married to the villain, MIL of aanchal and sharanya not accepted them as their DIL. In last episode the heroins were married to the real heros. At last the villans came back. etc.....
And some scenes also.What ever edkv is my favorite one. It's was an amazing story. It is best than others. Sorry if it's hurts anyone including edt and haasil fans. So I stopped watching both shows but restarted watching ek deewana tha after the shivaani's entry. Thats only for shivik. I love that couple lot then started watching "Jana na Dil se door" in online it's really a good show I love it lot. Shivaani surve is so cute in that. Shivaani and Vikram is looking cute together. When I started watching ek deewana tha. I liked Vikram and donal's pair. But shivaani is best for Vikram in my view.

Recent obsession on "Bepannah and yeh pyaar nahi toh kya hai". Bepannah was really awesome show the plot was something different than others. The main leads are looking great together. Their on-screen chemistry was good. I love this show.

And yeh pyaar nahi toh kya hai. When I saw the first promo of that I saw some similarities between that and edkv. It something looking same. There reason is shravan was lawyer. Siddhanth is also a lawyer. Shraman was the childhood best friends. SidKa also childhood best friends. Something like that and title song is my favorite one.

Sorry for any mistakes and sorry if it hurts anyone.