Part 1

Some times I look back and think about everything I've been thrue.

It all seems so unreal.

Death had finally given me a chance to give up my immortality or to live with death as my only alliance.

Apparently I had been stuck in thought for to long because soon I saw Kyle's hand in front of my face.

"Hey earth to Kenny" said Kyle

"Uh... What's wrong?" I asked not knowing what was going on since I wasn't paying attention.

"What's wrong Kenny you seemed to be lost in thought is there something wrong?" Stan asked

"Nah... It's nothing don't worry" I said

That seemed to calm him down but that certenly didn't work on calming Kyle down. To be honest that did the complete opposet.

After school we went to Stan's place and played video games.

After that we all went home but before that Kyle asked me if we could meet at the park later.

"ok" I responded

"Well see you there" he said

Honestly the only reason I had yet to give my answer towards death was the little red head himself. I knew from the bottom of my heart that even though Kyle acted rough and strong he was actually pretty scared. Kyle was afraid of failing of beeing alone with nobady there. Sadly I know how that feels all to well and I really didn't want him to suffer that. I had promised myself that I was going to stay by his side until he didn't need me anymore. Until then I would always be by his side no matter what situation we were in.

I walked towards the park were we had promise to meet up.

"Hi Kenny" Kyle said

"Oh hi Kyle how are you?" I asked

" I'm fine but Kenny I wanted to ask you something very important" Kyle said

"Well then tell me Kyle you know you can tell me anything" I said getting close to Kyle

I could clearly see a bright red blush cover his face.

"Kenny its not a good time to play games I'm being serious" Kyle said

"Ok Ill take it seriously" I said

"what's going on with you?" Kyle asked

"What do you mean?"I asked. Although from the look on his face I could clearly see it.

"Don't play dumb that's Cartman's job" Kyle said

I smiled slightly the thought of how Cartman and Kyle would have started fighting over that little comment kind of made me laugh a little.

"So are you going to tell me?" he asked determend to not leave me alone until I told him everything.

Honestly speaking that was one of the things I hated and loved about him.

"If I tell you. Theyre is a big chance that you won't believe me"I said looking straight into his beautiful eyes.

"Try me"he said daringly

"Kyle I would love to believe you would understand and it's not like I don't trust you it's just that I've told you a lot of times in the past and you never believed me"I said

"Kenny we're older know maybe if you explain it to me I would understand" he said still not giving up. He really wanted to know and I didn't want to make him suffer anymore.

"Ok I'll tell you. Kyle I'm immortal and have been since the day I was born or better to be said aborted" I said

Kyle's face changed from serious to slightly worried and scared. He didn't want to believe it but I could clearly see he found some logic in what I was saying.