dream

so I just woke up and my dream was,,.,,, interesting????

I was actually really scared when I woke up that I couldn't really move until a few minutes later, but basically my dream was danganronpa and I think at one point I was Mahiru from danganronpa 2 but for the rest I was me,,.,,. and so this took place in some kind of auditorium and there was a smaller room in the back of the room, assumably where they may play a film or something. So, what happens is there's this thing where something pops out of either sides of the stage and tries to kill everyone, and i remember it almost getting me, but it didn't get anyone. After a couple of tries, it gives up and a little black boy who looks about 4 pops out of the stage and ran into the room in the back where everyone else was gathered. I ran after him and at first I just tried to tackle him with me being unarmed and he having a pair of child's scissors, but I soon found a larger pair of scissors and actually stabbed him a couple of times. This must be the fucking cabin in the woods movie because this bitch was not weak in any way and I got a couple good deep stabs on him and I'm like "why ain't u dying" and he just yelled "IM A BAD BITCH YOU CANT KILL ME" and then i woke up. I will never know if I defeated that boy or not.