° Trivia °

1. Turtleshine original name was going to be Turtlelight.

2. The original ending was going to be Turtleshine and Gorsepool becoming mates and then Turtleshine would tell her the story of her brother. Turtlelight would have then pushed Gorsepool into becoming a murderer.

3. The original Webpaw name would have been Webheart.

4. The leaders weren't originally going to die.

5. Webpaw died from falling in ice

6. Gorsepool is a black and white patched cat.

7. Turtleshine is a brown tabby she-cat with green eyes.

8. Frecklewish was going to not watch over Gorsepool as she abandoned her post, but I made her watch her so that Gorsepool would feel bad

9. Gorsepool is bisexual

10. Turtlelight didn't know of Gorsepools feelings.

11. Turtlelight didn't really care for Badgertail, but wanted kits to success her.

12. Sweetkit would then be Sweetpaw dying from greencough. Groundkit would become future leader. Being known as Groundmoon. And Lizardkit would be known as Lizardstrike.

13. The two clans were called DuskClan and DawnClan later being changed to MammalClan and ReptileClan after those two.

14. Quailstrike would become Quailstar foe he still had StarClan on his side.

15. Gorsepool lost sister was named Heatherkit.

16. The Cat running away from the dog was trying to warn the clan.

17. ReptileClan follows the religion that the dark forest is greater than StarClan naming the dark forest DarkClan. [ Original I know]

18. Gorsepool went to StarClan while Turtlemoon went to the Dark Forest.