Chapter 7

Samantha's P.O.V

"C'mon babe, let's get going." Shawn grabs my hand and we make our way toward school. My gym back is slouched over Shawn's shoulder and I have my backpack on. I'm still not right after yesterday so I'm wearing my tie dye shirt and a pair of leggings. It's really my go to outfit and I've also given up on trying to look cute.

"When does your practice end?" Shawn asks as we make our way to my locker.

"Six, it's a four hour practice. We're talking about our plays, who's doing what for an hour, then we are doing regular practice for two hours and an hour of conditioning."

"Well I'll be there." He leans down and kisses me before walking off toward his locker. I take out the books I'll need and I go to my math class.

"Ms. Carol I'm gonna leave my bag in here okay?" I tell her while I place my bag in the back corner of the room.

"Sure thing, but I have to hand back some quizzes and test. Also bring up your homework." I nod as I bring my notebook toward her.

"Here are those quizzes and stuff, nice job." I smile as she hands me them and I show her my homework.

"Okay, how was LA?"

"It was fun, my brother had me stay with our friends because he didn't trust me to watch over myself for more than a few hours."

"That's great." I smile and I walk over to my desk.

"So, why were you in LA?" I turn to the boy who sits next to me. He has brown hair and brown eyes, not gonna lie he's cute.

"Modeling." I state simply while looking at my grades. I got hundreds on the three quizzes and a ninety-nine on my test. I hate when that happens like please round me up. The class goes by quick and I head to physics with the old hag.

"Gilinsky, come up here and show me your work." I nod and show her it.

"Here." She hands me my test and I don't dare look at it. I put it in the folder and I refuse to look at it. I studied so hard for it and I am terrified. The class goes on like usual and I dart to music. That class is my safe haven.

"Why do you look so nervous, we're in music?" Shawn laughs.

"Physics test." I throw him the folder and he laughs.

"Why are upset and weirded out you got a hundred-ten." My eyes pop out of his head and I grab the folder.

"I'm so dead." I look at it and he isn't kidding.

///////////////////////////////

"Have a nice day Ms. Carol!" I grab my bag and I walk toward reading. My teacher let's us bring our bags since it's last period. We finished the last book and we are just discussing it now. The bell rings and it felt like I hadn't even been in there for ten minutes. I walk toward Shawn's locker.

"Wanna take my backpack home?" I smile.

"Sure, I'll see you at six." I hug him and I walk toward the locker room. I get changed and I walk out with my bag. I see Rina.

"Rina!" I shout walking toward her.

"Thank heavens you are here." She brings me into a hug and I laugh.

"How bad was practice?"

"He had everyone do what we usually do and whenever they paused during running we got a hundred sit ups. Long story short one thousand sit ups happened yesterday." I laugh as we both start stretching.

"Good you're back!" Coach walks over to me.

"I want you to run ten laps. I'm gonna time you to see if you practiced at all." I nod and he tells me to go. I do a fast jog on the short sides of the field and I sprint on the long sides. I finish it really quick and I go over to her.