Chapter 10 Ice story

~Ice POV~

I am Cristian Carlos I'm a normal high schooler.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Just kidding I'm not really a normal high schooler, you see my mother died when I was 1 month old she has stage 4 cancer no one can save her because we didn't have the technology to cure the cancer she was just waiting to die but after she die she make me a red scurf it was so beautiful red scurf then after she finished making it she gave her final words and die

Then my father is working hard so we can live a better life he was in his office working hard I'm so happy I still have him even though my mother is gone now of course I can't blame him or myself to how she die I blame the locked of technology.

My father said that her last word is 'take good care of our son don't blame your self live a happy life' that's what her last word so that's why we tried to be happy eve though our life feel so lonely when we visit my mother's grave my father always cried or sometimes he was drunk I can't help but to cry as well

when I was 6th birthday my father buy me a birthday cake and a gift that his always buy when my birthday but in the way in the street my father got murdered by a man with hood and glasses after he killed my father he get the wallet and he run away.

I was so depressed in his funeral the people in the funeral looking at me with their pitiful stare 'I don't look at me with those eyes it's so disgusting so please stop staring at me with those eyes'I don't want to be an orphan,after that a two old couple come with and confess that they fare my grandparents

They said that they are the parents of my mother and they said that mother leave because they want to marry her to a guy that she didn't even know his name or what He is looks like and then she found father they fell in love to each other and she leave her house and marry father.

After the story they decided that I must return to their house because they don't have suitable heir and they don't want our family to fall apart because they don't have suitable heir the children in our household don't have talent to become a heir so they think and they want me to become the heir because I have the talent.

And yeah I agree to become their heir I don't want to become a homeless guy and I don't want to send to the orphanage  and don't have to eat so I agree I don't want to agree in first because I know they are just using me but I think of what will happen to me if I didn't agree so I agree.

And after the funeral we ride a white car and then when we are in their house  I discovered that our family is not normal, there are incredible things like swords,daggers,throwing knives,bows,arrows, and different kind of weapons I was so surprised.

Then one day my grandfather say that I must become strong so that I can become a great leader, I need them to survive and then they teach me how to use those weapons that I see in the first time and then they tech me some technics if you use it to a normal person they will die but when I use it to grandfather he catch the sword like it was nothing.

Then I become a 12 years old now it's been six years seems I was got to my grandparents household  they teach so many things and they teach to become emotionless when you kill you don't need to look to your enemies with fear in your eyes when you kill the enemy will kill you if you have that emotion.

And so my grandparents decided me to go to school so that I don't become so stupid that fighting is the only thing I know so I go in the school they treated me like I was a prince is it because of my family name I don't want to be treated  like I was a prince I just want to be a normal high schooler have friends and lover.

But it didn't happen the boys hates me the girls just want my money so they force their self to flirting around like a slut I I want said that 'please just leave me a lone b!tch don't come close to me you slut you just want my money'I though but I can't say that because I'm the heir of my family.

Then one day after I'm going home so early because my grandfather will punish me if I were late in the training and I don't even have a friend so before I go home I will buy some manga and novel in the way home after I close the door in the shop there is a guy with a gun and fired straight  to my head I can't avoid the bullet because I was concentrating to the manga and novel then I die