Cheater Cheater Pumkin Eater

C/N's POV

I've been dating Y/N for 3 years and I love her with all of my heart. But I need to go to the bar because I've had a long day of work. So I take a few shots and I feel a little dizzy, I see this girl and she looks sexy (!drunk right now!) so she walks up to me and says "Hey there~" "Hey, wanna come to my place" I asked, I wanted to say 'No, I have a girlfriend' but I felt like I was trapped in my own head so I couldn't say anything I wanted.

Y/N's POV

C/N still wasn't home yet, so I went to F/N's (Friend's name) house for a while. We watched NETFLIX, YouTube, and made funny videos. Ot was really fun!

<Time Skip>

C/N's POV

After whatever the fuck just happened, I wake up in me and Y/N's bed to see some random chick. I get up so damn fast and find myself naked

No....

Did.....

We....

Crap! I am soooooo dead!

I then hear the front door close and hear Y/N say "I'm home! Are you home yet C/N?" Fuck! This bitch needs to get the fuck out now. But by time she woke up Y/N came in..."What. The. FUCK?!!?" "It's not what it looks like!" "Really, because it looks like you're cheating on me with this bitch!" Then the girl jumped in "Excuse me, what did you just call me?!" "You heard me Jess!" "Wait, they know each other?" I said without realizing. "Yes, we used to be BFFs until Jess fucked my ex Devan" "He was cute Y/N!" "BUT HE WAS MINE, JESS I WILL KILL YOU! FIRST YOU STEAL DEVAN, NOW YOU STEAL C/N?! FUCK NO, BITCH YOU FUCKED UP TWICE!" "AND WHAT DID YOU DO FOR ME Y/N HUH?!" "Hmm, let's see kicked some ass, got you a boyfriend who you cheated on, gave you tons of money for rent, gave you most of my clothes, set you on millions of dates, and the list goes on. So let me ask the question...What did YOU do for ME?!? Oh, yeah! FUCKING NOTHING, BUT I DECIDED TO STAY FRIENDS WITH YOUR BITCH ASS WHO COULDN'T EVEN GET A DAMN J.O.B!" "ACTUALLY, I DID GET A JOB!" "WHERE JESS, MCDONALD'S?!?!" "You know what Y/N, I'm just gonna leave. But just to let you know, this was all my fault, C/N was drunk and I was still sober." Oh shit...

Y/N's POV

Now I wasn't mad at C/N, I was furious with Jess. So, I went with my instincts and started beating Jess in the damn face while crying. She took my boyfriend. I didn't notice I was still punching her, and there was blood all over her face I got up and said "Get out of our house and NEVER come back." Then she took off running and crying.

C/N's POV

"Y/N I'm so-" she cut me off "It's okay, just *sigh* please promise to never get drunk again!" I will do it just for her. "Okay, I will stop if I get a kiss" I bargained "Fine." She kissed my cheek. "Missed a spot" I said and she smiled a little and kissed my lips "Better."

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
Thank you RoseCreepypasta0 for the request! Hope you liked it! Vote, comment, share, and request! I will most likely make a Various x Reader but if i make the book i need someone to make the cover and send it to me on my insta

BYEE!❤😄