Chapter 4

A year Later

Hunter- I wake up in Sevvy's arms, I lift my self up a little smile before turning and getting pulling the covers off myself and out of our bed. I walk towards the bathroom after getting some of my clothing, I get a quick shower making sure once drying that I get everything right including my eyes, ear and tail before putting on some leggings like short then putting on a Lolita dress then putting on black knee high horse riding like boots. I walk out of the bathroom to see Severus now awake and sitting up in bet.

Severus- I smile getting out of bed, walking over and picking up Hunter into my arms before putting my hand up his stomach feeling a kick within it. "I can feel then also what you doing up you suppose to be resting after all the little 6 kittens within you need you to rest after all anytime now they could be due"

Hunter- I hit is arm gently "of course are silly they know it's you that is there other then the rest also I will be fine"

Severus- I pout before smiling happily "let's get you back in bed" I unclothe him before putting back into bed naked before pulling the cover up and getting his favourite craving pickles, tuna and ice cream all together but when I come back into the room I drop the plate letting it crash to the floor before rushing over to Hunter seeing him in pain "what's wrong love?"

Hunter- I start hitting his arm "it's coming, their coming, I've just broke my waters get Narcissia quickly"

Severus- I rush to the floo and Narcissia come walking through with Draco who is training in as a male midwife and a part time doctor "quick he's just broke his waters".

----

Half an hour later Hunter gave birth to two baby boy and four girls

one of the boy name is Hadrian Prevelle-Pendragon-Snape

the other Collen Prevelle-Pendragon-Snape

the one of the girl Amelia Prevelle-Pendragon-Snape

the second Sabrina Prevelle-Pendragon-Snape

the third Chloe Prevelle-Pendragon-Snape

the fourth Rowena Prevelle-Pendragon-Snape

They all grow up to be very powerful and Important people

Hadrian is now a Curse Breaker and married Scorpius Malfoy the son of Draco Malfoy

Collen is now the Minister of Magic and married Lilyrose Black the daughter of Hermione Granger aka Black (who married Sirius instead of choosing Ron)

Amelia is now a Transfiguration master/Professor at Hogwarts including the head of Gryffindor and Married Courtney Lestrange daughter of Neville Longbottom aka Lestrange (who the son of Rodolphus lestrange and Rabastan Lestrange)

Sabrina is now a Herbology master/Professor at Hogwarts including the head of Hufflepuff and Married Pansy Parkinson

Chloe is now a Potions master/Professor at Hogwarts including the head of Slytherin and Married Salazar Riddle the son of Voldemort and Bellatrix

Rowena is now a Charm master/Professor at Hogwarts including the head of Ravenclaw and Married Teddy Lupin the son of Tonks and Remus

----

C.W.