Chapter 1 A Dream

I sat on the couch staring at the window watching rain come down on the world with rage and fury. The trees shook wildly with the wind. The sky made me feel glum and the darkness reflected my mood.
The only thing that could possibly make me happy was having my own horse. If I had a horse it would be a Palomino. It would be my horse to train for a sport that I like in horses. That sport is pole bending.
I was interrupted by a voice. My best friend sat on the bed she had just gotten back from the restroom. She sighed "I have to go my horse can't take care of it's self by."  Then she ran out the door.
I remembered how sad it was to not have a horse. I felt glum again all of a sudden. I laid down on the bed and stared at the roof. As it grew late I started to feel sleepy. When I fell asleep I was dreaming.
As horses hooves pounded against the ground. The show areana was silent as a palomino and a girl completed a round of pole bending.  Then my turn came up. Just before I could enter the areana a very frustrated voice woke me up.
" You can't just leave this place like that you belong here! I don't know if you have forgotten but you have a dauter to take care of!" The frustrated voice said.
Just then the front door slamed shut and my mom rushed up the stairs crying. I snuck out of my room down the stairs and out the front door I went. I got my bike and made my way towards the park.
At the park I wondered what had happened this morning. I was enjoying the cool breeze when my phone started buzzing. It was my mom I already knew what she wanted. It was Obvious  she wanted me to go home and was wondering where I was.
I hopped of my bike and rushed inside the house.
Just as I ran in my mom yelled "there you are.