Taran x reader (Black cauldron)

Requested by joltywheadphones

So the main character of Disney's Black Cauldron... Hope you like it! Sorry if it's not what you wanted... this might be sad at first, but it'll turn out alright in the end, I promise.

YN = Your name
HC = Hair colour
EC = eye colour

.

.

.

YN pushed Gurgi away from the edge and jumped down to the Black Cauldron, their short life running before their eyes. How the village burned down and Gurgi adopted them. The two of them getting on stupid fights on who got to keep the traveller's boots. How the two met Taran.

"Bye bye!" YN shouted to their friends just right before they dropped dead.

.

.

.

.

.

It was all quiet and Taran stared, waiting, at YN's limp body on his arms. 'They tricked me,' he thought, feeling the warm tears rolling down his cheeks. He buried his face in YN's HC hair, sniffling quietly. "I'm sorry..." he murmured, sniffling again.

Suddenly YN jumped up from his arms, laughing. "Gotcha, dummy," YN said, smirking and winking at him playfully. Taran just stared at them, his mouth shaped like an "o". After few seconds he closed his mouth and fake-glaring at the girl/boy, crossing his arms.

"Aww, why are you so grumpy? Shouldn't you be happy I'm alive?" YN asked still smirking, still standing close to him, their noses almost touching. "I am happy, or I would be, but you just SCARED ME TO DEATH. I thought you were gone for good, that you wouldn't wake up," Taran responded with a rather angry tone, not noticing how close their faces were.

"Aww, you're cute when you're mad. Maybe I should annoy you more often, what do you think?" YN hummed, their smirk only getting wider.

Taran looked away and felt blush creeping to his cheeks. The two didn't unfortunately notice Gurgi climbing to their shoulders (too busy flirtingggg) and giving him the perfect chance to smash their heads together, basically forcing them to kiss. They jumped apart, YN yelping and punching Gurgi rather hard. "Are you stupid!" they hissed, narrowing their eyes at him. Gurgi just shrugged and as an answer, getting YN Seven more pissed off.

Taran just stood there, stunned, blushing the Weasley-red, causing Eilonwy to giggle a little (Come on it must be a humorous sight). "Well, YN, was that a nice experience?" she giggled, covering her mouth. YN blushed, punching her shoulder and taking Taran's hand and leading him into the forest.

"YN, where are we going?" he asked, confusion clear in his eyes. "Somewhere more private," they spat out, speed-walking forward. After a while, they came to a stop. The place they were at was pretty, different flowers and trees all over the place, couple birds here and there. "It's beautiful..." Taran said, looking at the two squirrels playing what seemed like tag. YN stared at his beautiful face, smiling a bit. "I found this place when I was still a small kid, I escaped here when Gurgi fought with me. He can be such a drag sometimes," they laughed. Their smile turned into smirk as they winked at Taran playfully, saying "I always won the fights, of course."

Taran raised an eyebrow at that, and he smirked at them. "Oh really now?" he asked, taking a step towards YN. "Oh yes. There isn't a fight I haven't won, or a prize," they smirked, a smug smile on their face. "Well, I'll give you that," Taran said, his smirk never faltering. "After all, you won my heart too," he said, kissing YN.

.

.

.

.

.

Sooooooo... Sorry I haven't updated lately... But I did now! This was a bit cheesy, yeah, sorry about that.
Haha.
-Alice-

Word count:619 words