...|PROLOGUE~Final Chapter|...

jungkook » hurt so good

Shoutout to yukariis on youtube x

*

3 years later

Jungkook POV

"JAGIIII!!!" i hear a yell from my amazing and gorgeous wife

i run over to the bedroom and see her on the bed with our beautiful baby boy Jeon jung-il,

"yeah babygirl" i say

"could you please make jungil a milk bottle?" she asks rocking him in her arms

"yeah of course" i say rushing to the kitchen i start preping his milk bottle, its been 2 years me and Hana have been married when i proposed a lot of people were shocked and thought it was fake and soon enough we would break up but then the wedding happened and they were all in even more shock and it was funny seeing thaton their faces however some fans were not happy but some got over it and accepted my wishes and im truly glad for that, after Hana had the baby boy which was 10 months ago, my fans sent loads of gifts for jungil and im grateful to have such supporting fans but some said i broke thier hearts but never the less we were happy but  couldnt change their happiness.

Ahra and Taehyung are still dating they broke up once but got back together, Jimin and my sister have a baby girl and they are also married we had our marriage dates near each other and it was so hectic.

all my hyungs are still single though a few of them stick to flings and suga hyung is serious about his work to think about dating but theres this one girl thats been changing him and ive noticed it for the past couple of months.

i screw the lid on the bottle and take it to the bedroom where Hana sit's, i sit next to her as she rocks jungil to sleep, she feeds him the milk and i stroke his soft cheek, he's perfect they both are and i couldnt be more grateful for having both of them in my life

 the best thing i remember when i live is that to live life to its fullest with no regrets and i have accomplished that...

Hana is the best thing that could have ever happened to me and i am grateful to have her in my life and she has blessed me with a family now that i can appreciate.

i love my job, i love my joint apartment, i love Hana and our baby and i love my life and it all started when i teased her at the club almost 4 years ago...

Hana snaps me out of my thought "Jagi, what are you thinking about?"

"You" 

*

*

A/N

THE FINALLE!!

HOPE YOU ENJOYED!!!!!!!

NEXT UP IS MY PERSONAL DEDICATION TO YOU READERS AND MY ENDING SPEECH :)