2.

Raeial P.O.V

I don't know what that was about, but she seemed hella tense. I tossed the idea aside and went looking for my class.

After finally locating my class, I walked in and handed the teacher my schedule so she'll know I belong here.

"Welcome Ms.James I hope you enjoy your year here and my class, please have a seat anywhere available." She said.

I nodded my head and headed to the back and took the last seat.

This class was alright I guess. Not really much of a challenge though.

I was paying attention until I felt a hand touch my shoulder. I looked to where the hand was coming from and seen the girl from the hallway.  Macy, I think her name was.

"OMG you have this class too, that's so cool now I get to spend more time with you" she said excitedly.

I simply nodded my head and turned towards the teacher trying my best to ignore her. And when I say my best I mean I was pushing gears and shit in my head to ignore her.

"Hey", she whispered "why were you talking to that girl".
"Because I want to, is that an issue? " I asked clearly annoyed.

"No, you just won't continue to talk to her for long" she said back.
"Whatever, Marcy" I rolled my eyes impatiently waiting for the bell to ring

"It's Macy" she said with attitude and left me alone the rest of the class.

I played with my pencil as the last 5 minutes of class crept up like a stalking spider

*ring ring riiing*

I jumped out my seat and quickly headed for my locker. I'm not tryna have anymore conversations today.

"DYKE BITCH" I heard someone scream.

I slick thought they were talking about me but when i turned around its was that girl Soryia. She had her head down and was clinging to her books. People were laughing at her and throwing paper at her. I couldn't let that happen. That's bullying.

"AYE CHILL OUT" I yelled over the crowd and walked to rye.
"What, you like this dyke ass bitch?" Some nigga asked.

"Nah fam, you just mad disrespectful and Ian letting that shit slide" I said stepping up to him
"My bad bro, Ian know" he said looking up scared since I had a good foot over him.

I nodded my head and walked off with Rye close behind. I shut my locker and turned around to see her.

"What was that about" I asked leaning  against it.
"It's nothing, you know. Teenagers are mean" she said obviously lying.

I nodded my head okay and took my phone out then handed it to her.

"Put your number in and I'll text you through the rest of the day to make sure you straight." I told her.

She nodded and programed herself into my phone then walked off.

I wonder what all that was about. I shook my head and walked to my next class.

Soryia P.O.V

I can't stand this school at all. I don't need everyone here calling me a dyke bitch cuz I wanted to try sum new.

After talking to Rae I went to the back of the school and into the abandoned wing. No one comes down here cuz they claim a girl hung herself off the stairs. But that shit ain't true.

I walked into one of the classrooms and sat by the window looking out into the world.

I feel so trapped here. I can't leave even if I wanted to. I have no way of supporting myself so I just stick around.

I can't run away because none of my family wants me so I'm just stuck here i guess.

I pulled a few rolled blunts out my bag and leaned against the window sill and just smoked until I felt a little better. I swear when you high the only thing you really feel is how high yo ass is. I live for that.

After about half an hour, I cleaned myself up and went to my next class.

"Sorry I'm late Mr.G" I said smirking at him.
"It's cool Rye, just go ahead and start the work." he said smiling at me.

Confession time. Mr.G is not only my teacher but also my Uncle. He is the only person who knows about the shit that happens to me at school. He knows I get high right before his class and excuses me when I'm late. He a real one. He just watching out for his only niece. And no one knows we related

I plopped down in my seat and layed my head on the desk. Not even a blink later someone tapping on my shoulder. I look up to a smiling Rae. That's cool. WAIT! RAE?!.

"Hey classmate, you got a pencil" she asked cheesing.

I nodded and pulled one out my book bag and handed it to her.

"I want this back and each day you don't give it back is a dollar so be wise" I said sternly.

She chuckled and went about her way I, on the other hand, just slept the entire class.

Raeial P.O.V

At the end of class I packed up and watched Rye as she packed up as well.

"Hey, I was wondering if you could show me around one day" I asked her before she left.

"Sure that's not a problem" she said while walking towards the door. "THIS PENCIL IS MINE BY THE WAY" I yelled while she's walking down the hall

I laughed to myself and headed towards my next class.

--

Its finally lunch time. I am a straight up fat ass bruh. I'll do anything for food.

I walked in the cafeteria and found an empty table. As I was getting comfortable and pulling my lunch out, that annoying girl from earlier popped up again.

"Hey, cutey, why you all alone? She asked smiling and popping her gum.

"Well I'm not alone now" I said while putting on a fake smile.

She laughed loudly and sat back. Boooyyy this gonna be a long lunch. She was talking but I was looking around for Rye. 1. I wanted to give her pencil back 2. I want to talk to her more.

I finally spotted her and got up leaving what's-a-face at the table.

"When did you plan on returning my pencil" she asked asked as I got to her.
"I swear I yelled that you weren't getting it back" i said laughing a little.

We walked back to the table and she stopped when she seen Macy. She looked half annoyed and half scared.

"Um ill just sit somewhere else" she pulled me to the side.

"No thats okay, she finna leave anyway" i said loudly looking at Macy.

She rolled her eyes while mean mugging Rye and then left. Rye sat down and me and her just talked for all of lunch.