!TOKYO!

(Jimins perspective)
I wake up to Graces head on my shoulder and J-Hopes head on her shoulder I find it funny how cute Grace is when she sleeps. *ding* *ding* "Welcome to Tokyo!"- Pilot I start shaking Grace "Wake up" "wake up we're in Tokyo!" "WE ARE!"-Grace I see J-Hope waking up as well "We're here Jimin were  Here Grace!"-J-Hope
I love see Grace happy with J-Hope but I can't get over her. *Buzz* it's mom "Hey Jimin when you get to Tokyo tell me how you Grace and J-Hope are! Are you going to ask Grace out you have liked her for a very long time and I was talking to her mom Grace has a little crush on you"-Jimins mom "Mom Grace has a Boyfriend J-Hope" send "Guys Jin just texted me he's waiting for us at baggage clam!"-Grace "That's great!" "I can't wait to meet this Jin!"-J-Hope "He's a long time fiend like me and Grace he's a year older than us" "I wonder what he look like?"-Grace "It's only been a year Grace not a decade!" " I know I know"-Grace "You two fighting are cute!"-J-Hope "Were not fighting."-Grace "Yes you are."-J-Hope J-Hopes laughing "Hey stop laughing"-Grace now we're all laughing and getting off the plane as we walk down to baggage clam we get stoped by a familiar face...JIN! "Hey Jin!"-Grace "Oh my gosh Jin!" "Haven't See you two teddy bears in forever!"-Jin "Hi I'm J-Hope Graces and Jimins friends as well as Graces Boyfriend."-J-Hope "Well hello there!"-Jin " I believe your taking good care of my dear friend Grace. J-Hope"-Jin "Of course!"-J-Hope "Where do you three want to go first?"-Jin "THE TOKYO TOWER!"-Grace "Wow okay anywhere else?"-Jin "FOOD!"-J-Hope & I "Jinks"-Me and J-Hope "lol "-Jin as I walk next to Grace and pick up my bag J-Hope hugs her from the back and she smiles and I think to myself "That could have been me." "Hey Jin we're going to drop our stuff at our Hotel and then we will meet you at the Tokyo tower if that's okay with you.?"-J-Hope "Yeah sure See you guys later!"-Jin "Bye!"-Grace "Bye Jin!"
•••••••••••••At the hotel •••••••••••••••••
(J-Hopes Perspective)
"Okay I don't want to sound cheep but I  got a three bed room and yes there is three different rooms." "That's great and no that's not being cheep it's being smart!"-Jimin "Yes!"-Grace *Buzz* "It's Jin."-Jimin "Hey let's meet up tomorrow it's getting late night Guys!"-Jin "Well it is 10:42pm" "Oh yeah I forgot it's a different time zone!"-Grace "Well I guess we should go to sleep then!"-Jimin "Were on the 5th floor room 523" "Wow"-Grace as we head to the elevator and Jimin presses the "5" button Grace looks at me like she's scared and sad. As we go up the door opens and Grace walks out then Jimin then me. "Wow our room wasn't hard to find!"-Jimin "Yeah!"-Grace "I know!" As we enter I hear Grace say "THIS IS MY ROOM!"-Grace "IM IN THIS ROOM RIGHT HERE!"-Jimin "IM IN THE ROOM YOU HAVENT CHOSE!" "Lol" "Night Guys"-Grace "Night"-Jimin "Night" as I get into my pjs I walk over to Graces room. She's laying down I hug her and she sits up "Sorry. Did I scare you?" " no not at all what up?"-Grace " I-I just wanted to have your blanket...BYE!" "HEY come back you!"-Grace she's running after me and I jump on to  my bed and lay down she jumps on to  my bed and lays next to me. Then she pulls her blanket to her chest. We are now fighting over the blanket after a few minuets she falls asleep and so do I.