Skin

A/N: Thank you so much for your kind words! I wonder what sort of trouble is Mr. Styles going to stir up? There's only one way of finding out I suppose...;) xx

Accompanying music: Skin by Rihanna xo

******************************************************************************************

Harry was dressed in a pair of ripped black jeans and a simple black t-shirt that read 'I'D FCUK ME', an outfit that seemed rather appropriate for a famous pop star. 

Crossing my arms over my chest, I assessed Harry Styles from afar, sweeping my gaze up his body and towards his mop of brown hair. "I can't tell if your hair is curlier in real life or in all the photographs of you in the magazines." I retorted with a smirk. 

He grinned suggestively at my comment, resting his arms behind his head. "Why don't you come and find out?" He said with a raise of his brows. 

As if on cue, Rihanna's 'Skin' began to ooze through the speakers located on either sides of the room. 

I began to saunter around my pole, bending over and dragging my hands up my thighs as I rose. 

The mood is set, uh-hu-a

So you already know what's next uh-hu-a

TV on blast,

Turn it down,

Turn it down.

Don't want it to clash,

With my body screaming now.

I know you hearin' it,

You got me moaning now.

I slid down the sleek metal pole, spreading my legs around it. Coming back to a standing position, I ambled towards Harry, accentuating the movement of my hips as I went. 

No teasin',
You've waited long enough.
Go deep,
I'mma throw it at ya,
Can't catch it.

I circled behind his chair, leaning over to whisper into his ear. "So how old are you, Harry?" I inquired huskily, flicking his earlobe with my tongue.

Don't hold back,
You know I like it rough.

I reached over him, dragging my hands along the panes of his hard chest. My core began to stir as an intoxicating waft of Harry's cologne drifted up my nostrils. "Nineteen." He replied distractedly. I watched as Harry's hands twitched where they rested on his thighs, knowing very well that he was retraining himself from reaching out and touching me. I decided I would welcome it. 

Know I'm feelin' ya, huh.
Know you liking it, huh.

"Good, then I don't feel so bad about all this." I smirked, meandering back in front of Harry again. He took me in appreciatively, his expression one of apprehension undercut with lust. Turning on my heel, bolder than ever, I straddled Harry's thighs, bending over directly in front of his face. His breaths grew more ragged by the second, and when I swiveled around again, sitting resolutely on his lap. Harry stared at me in astonishment, his hands still at his sides. My chest rose and fell heavily, and despite better judgment, I found myself taking his hands and placing them delicately on my b.r.ë.a.s.t.s.    

So baby don't stop what you're doing.

Softer than them others

"You're beautiful." Harry swallowed hard, lifting his eyes from my chest and to my face. Sliding his hands behind me, I could feel them burning through the thin fabric of my bustier.