♥️Arranged ♥️

~Tomika~

"Tomika, dear, come down please." My mother called.

"Coming mom." I said and ran out of my room and down the spiral staircase.

"Your father and I have some news to share and we don't know if you'll like it." She explained as I sat down across my parents.

"Okay, what it is?" I asked, slightly nervous. 

"Well, you know about your father's company. He was just given an offer to join with another company and build an empire together with the owner. We could become extremely rich and prosper and be more successful than ever. Your father accepted and but there is a catch." She explained.

"What is it?" I asked worried of what the catch is.

"Well, the owners of the company, The Kwan's , they have a son. His father, Mr. Kwon, wants his son to marry as soon as possible. And if we want to quickly join our companies, we have to join, as soon as possible." My father said.

"And what does this have to do with me?" I asked and they both sighed. "We had to choose between all our daughters, you and your sister, and you are the closet to his age which is 19 so we chose you. We have arranged for you to marry their son." My mom said.

"WHAT!?" I exclaimed as I stood up. "Why couldn't you have chosen Cora? I don't want to get married!" I yelled. "Cora is 13, dear. She cant marry a 19 year old." My mom said and I sighed.

"Why are guys doing this to me?" I sat down and buried my face in my hands. "Its the only way! The Kwon family doesn't have a daughter for your brother to marry and they only have another son. We could ask you to choose between them if that makes you feel better." She smiled.

"Well, I guess it does. What are their names?" I asked. "Zack Kwon and Ashton Kwon." My father said. "How old is the other brother?" I asked furrowing my eye brows.

"Well, Ashton is older. He is 23." My mom said. "Woah. No. No. No. I'll take the younger one." I shook my head and they laughed.

"We meet with the family tomorrow so you can get to know Zack. So iron a dress and pick out your outfit for tomorrow." My father said and they headed up to bed.

I sighed and went to bed too.

I can't believe tomorrow, I have to meet my future husband who is probably not even cute. Ugh.

-NEXT DAY-

I got up and ate the breakfast my mom made me, which was pancakes with strawberry sauce, then I got dressed in the outfit I prepared the night before.

I slipped on my heels and curled my hair. I ran downstairs just in time for me to watch an episode of my favorite show. By the time I was finished, it was 3pm. We are supposed to be there at 3:30.

"Tomika, are you ready?" My mom asked as she made her way downstairs.

"Yes. I've BEEN ready." I sighed.

"Hey, are you okay?" She asked. "Yeah, I'm just a little bummed that you guys get to choose who I marry." I played with the hem of my dress. "I'm sorry hon. If you aren't comfortable with Zack and you don't like him, we can call it off." She offered and I smiled.

My dad, my sister, and my brother soon cam down and we piled into the car as my dad drove to the house. When we got there, it was a nice large house, larger than ours. There were three cars parked in front of the house. There was a large gate boarding the house and a speaker at the front.

My dad drove to the front of the house and pressed it. "Uh, hello. This is the Young's." he spoke. "Ah, yes. The Young's." The person spoke and then the gate began to open. We drove in and I got out of the car.