Chapter 4

NIALL'S POV
she replied to me straight away and I was so scared to open it. It took me about 10 minutes of just looking at it to actually pull my self together and grow some balls.
I opened it.
I was so nervous.
When she said 'so you have forgotten about me ;)' I felt bad for making her wait so long but atleast she replied, right?

"I would never forget a beautiful face ;)"
I sent the snapchat and instantly regretted it.
What if she thinks I weird or something? Ugh. Well there is nothing to do now but wait.

ALLY'S POV
It felt like forever before he replied and when he did I got butterflies. He was so cute, wow did I really just think that haha.
When I opened his snapchat I blushed so hard.
I replied with a blush face and my number. I hope he texts me soon but right now I need to study.

I got a text as soon as I sent the snapchat and I thought it was him but it wasn't. It was another one of those hate texts that I have been getting since last year.
'Kill yourself' is what it said.
I felt so sad and just wanted to cry.
I went into the bathroom like I always did when I got one of those texts.
I opened the draw I always open and took it out.
I sat on the bathroom floor for what seemed like hours before I actually did it.
Once I did I felt sick to my stomach, I threw up in the toilet right away.
Why is this happening to me?
What did I do wrong?
I hate myself for doing this but I just can't stop.

***************
OMG thank you guys so much for reading this book and I'm so sorry for not updating as much as I would like but with school going on and stuff I just didn't have time. Also I was thinking of which direction I should take this story and I'm still not sure but anyways thanks again guys and please comment what you think!
Love you guys mwaaahhhh :*