Alyssa

Hello, I'm Alyssa. Im 17 years old, standing at 5'3. I have never met my real parents, and I never will. All I know is that my mom gave birth to me really young, and she dropped me off... Well here; after she gave birth to me. I dont know anything about my real dad, except that he was a druggie. My mom however, I know a little about her. Her name was Emilie Morgen, and she died at the age of 16. My mom was a basketball player for her school, but was kicked off the team after her coach found out she was pregnant with me. My mom was said to have been a nice lady, who wouldnt have hurt a fly. I was told that my mother died in a car accident when I was 2 on highway 56. Thats all I know about my mom though. I have very bad Asthema, once when I was in middle school, I ran the mile for gym class and I couldnt breathe. I was sent to the hospital because my lungs were closing . I made it out of the hospital after a week because the doctors had to watch my breathing for a while. I only really have 1 friend, named Jack, who is my roomate at the orphanage. I hate being at the orphanage, its just a constant reminder that I dont have a family because my real family left me. Basically, Im just a lonely, lost, girl.