Introduction

Timothy Jackson Drake was a 1 year old boy in the circus that his parents owned. He watched all the animals do their stunts. One day while the monkey took his diaper as always, Tim's parents came in with a pink blanket in their arms.

"What's Dat?" He asked walking over to his parents. . .diaperless.

"Looks like the monkey got your diaper again." His dad chuckled.

"This is your new baby sister Tim. Jessica Marie Drake." His mom smiled showing him the baby.

Tim looked at the baby and raised an eyebrow. Jessica opened her eyes and looked at her new big brother. She giggled and held his finger, and the brother sister relationship was born.

~Couple years later~

Tim was 5 and Jessica was 4 now. Tim loved his sister more than anything in the world. If she was in trouble, he was there. If she was hurt, he was there to help her heal. If she was sad, he would be there to make her smile.

Tim and Jessica were playing paddy-cake in the middle of the circus stage while their parents were performing. They were so distracted, they didn't notice a couple of gunmen in the crowd. Gunshots echoed around and Tim and Jessica froze. Tim grabbed his sister and hid in a tent. Only loud gunshots and horrifying screams filled their ears.

Jessica whimpered and held onto her brother. Their parents screamed. Tim peeked out of the tent and saw a gun in his parents' faces.

". . .No." He whispered.

Jessica peeked out of the tent too and the gunmen shot their parents. She froze in place and her heart stopped as she heard the gunshots.

"Mo-Mommy. . .Da-daddy." She choked.

Tim wrapped her in his arms as she quietly cried.

"Hey do you hear that?" One of the men asked.

Tim and Jessica froze immidietely.

"I heard noises from that tent." He said, "Check it out."

Footsteps haunted Tim and Jessica's ears. Tim covered his sister to protect her.

"Oh!"
"Ow!"

And then it was silent. Tim heard footsteps again. The tent opened and he saw. . .Batman. Batman's eyes widened as he realized that the couple that was shot was their parents. He knelt down to Tim and Jessica.

"Are you 2 alright?" He asked.

Tim slowly nodded as he held his sister close. Batman held put his hand to Tim. Tim slowly took his hand and Batman lifted him and Jessica out of the tent. Jessica whimpered and tugged on Tim. He looked over at what she was looking at; their dead parents.

He picked up Jessica and followed Batman. They all got in the BatMobile and drove to the BatCave. Tim and Jessica sat on the couch while Batman talked to a few policemen. Tim and Jessica sat in silence until Batman came back 10 minutes later.

"What are your names?" He asked.

"Timothy and Jessica Drake." Tim answered.

"Well Tim and Jessica, I'll be taking care of you for now on." Batman said.

Jessica looked up from her brother's chest, "You're going to be our new daddy?"

"I'm not trying to replace your parents." Batman answered, "But I am going to be you guardian and be here and take care of you."

And that's how it all started.