Chapter 26

{Maya}

"JC IF YOU THROW ME IN THAT POOL YOU'RE DE-" my words were interrupted by water splashing all over my face. It was cold but it felt nice it was super warm in the day.

I get out of the pool and start yelling at Jc.

"I was trying to tan for the rest of the sunlight!" I wail

The boys just laugh and Ricky tosses me a towel.

"Don't worry gurl! The boys did that to me before and messed up my weave!" I just gigged and wrapped the towel around my body. I went to sit on the beach chair near the pool.

I dried off and the sun was already gone. I was going to get Jc back one way or another. I kept thinking until I felt someone kiss my forehead. I lifted my eyes to find the one and only Trevor. I kiss his nose and take his hand to get me up off of the chair I claimed as mine. I kiss him. After about a 5 second kiss, I whisper:

"Sorry."

Then I push him into the water laughing. I jump in after him.

"You got me there!" Trevor said as his head bounced up above the water. I looked over at the other boys and they were just staring at us, more like me. They stare as if they've seen a ghost.

{Ricky}

Dang! THAT GURL NEEDS TO EAT! I can see her ribs right away! I whisper to Kian next to me:

"We're going to tacobell after this."

He looks at me and nods. He whispers what I told him to the other boys, and I see them shake their heads in agreement.

"Guys! We are going to TacoBell after this!" Jc screams over to Trevor and Maya.

Maya turns to look at her eyes. Her smile quickly became a frown. She turned to look at us and not Trevor. Her eyes turned down. (Ps: if u didn't know Maya's eyes change color, like a mood ring.). Her eyes went to a dark brown. She looked sad and ran inside with the towel I gave her, I think I saw a tear slip down her face. I heard pounding feet, signifying that she was going upstairs. I stared the the other boys. Astonished by how she didn't want Taco Bell or just by the way she is acting.

Trevor: Idiot

I turn to look at Trevor and I shrug. Trevor's face had tears going down it, and an angry face.

{Maya}

They wanted Togo to tacobell just because of my body. Only 2 hours ago they ate pizza. I cried in my room. I grabbed my phone and some headphones. I went downstairs avoiding the boys, and I grabbed my penny. I had just gotten a pastel purple penny, with neon green wheels. I started going down to the beach with headphones in my ears, watching the sidewalk. I was peacefully skating till I felt a hand grab me and pull me into a van. I screamed and tucked my head phones into my pocket. I felt my hands and legs getting tied together.my mouth was covered with a black cloth and the same with my eyes. I was feeling tired so I just blacked out.

••

••

••

••

••

"Eww she's more ugly then since the last time I saw her!" I heard a girl squeal.

I moaned, the ropes were so tight they made my wrist bleed. I opened my eyes more clearly and saw that I was tied up a wall. Naked. I had roped and chains and duct tape all over me. I looked straight up and saw....

The girl from the movie theaters, and the Mall.

"BITCH GIVE ME MY CLOTHES!" I screamed trying to move my hands to cover up myself, I had failed. She kicked me in the stomach and my right boob.

I winced in pain. I heard steps come down the stairs, and another girl appeared.

"Chloe! Take care of her! I'm going to look through her contacts for Trevor."

"My IPhone has a lock! Stupid!" I screamed before she sashayed up the wooden stairs that creaked every time you would step on them.

"Chloe, please give me my clothes." I pouted

She looked at me in the eyes, and then slapped me.

"I must listen to her. She said if you tried to talk to slap you."

"Do u really want Togo to jail when the police come? Just help me please." I pouted with tears strolling down my face.

She examined me with her eyes. 2 whole girls have now seen my naked body.

"I'm sorry. I would help but then a-s-she would kill me. She said so." I frowned.

Just then she came running back down the steps. The iPhone was locked for 1 hour because of guessed wrong passwords. She threw the phone on the glass table and came over to me. She slapped me, and started kicking me in 'various' places. Just then a knock was at the basement door.

The guys?

Chloe went upstairs and got the door. She welcomed in a man in his early 20's or so. They walked down the stairs and he had looked at me. He studied me like I was an animal. He whispered something into her ear, and she nodded. The man had come over to me and stared at me. He started to hurt me and touch me.

(I don't really want to write about that so I am going to skip to the ending part now.)

"YOU NASTY!" I screamed as he handed the boss a $100 bill. He followed Chloe back upstairs.

"If you don't want todo that again, I suggest u open your phone."

"Never!" I shouted.

Then Chloe came back with another man in his 40ies.

{Trevor}

She has been gone for a day now! I was panicking. My breathing was panicking and the boys were trying to make me feel better. I started breathing un-normal. We had called the police and Search partied were out everywhere. Lucy's head was barrier into Sam's shoulder. Andrea had gotten big, so she was side hugging Kian. Lia was asleep on the couch.

Trevor: Maya! Are u okay?!

Maya: Not really

Jc: MAYA WHERE ARE YOU!

Maya: In some basement being hit with a belt from some old guy.

Trevor: Do you know who kidnapped you ??!!

Maya: That bitch from the mall and movies.

Jc: I'm telling the police.

Trevor: Stay in there Maya!

Maya: I'll try

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N

Hello Mangoes✌️

So this is really short.

Maya was kidnapped.

By the Bitch.

Trevor thinks it's his fault.

Lucy's makeup is smearing off on Sam's shoulder.

Bye 😘 ily- Jasmine😘😘✌️✌️☁︎☁︎