A Myth: The Story of the Ura Siblings

[Beginning]
Ann Ura was a hunter. She had a younger brother, Aleksander. Their parents left the world too early so she had to take care of him. Ann was protective of Aleksander. He was too precious for the world.

Aleksander was a cheery, jumpy child. He found inspiration in his older sister, Ann. They were inseperable siblings.

[Middle]
All was good until... there was a drought. It was hard to get a hold on water. Aleksander got sick at the time also. He didn't make it.

Ann was devastated at the loss of her brother. She gave a hoarse sound of a sob. Not soon after, the drought took her too.

[End]
It is said that in their next lives, they'd turn out to be frogs. They are born first in water to quench the thirst they got from the drought in their past lives. Then once again, they live on land.

One of the frogs could be jumpy Aleksander. While a poisonous frog could be Ann whose poison would assist in hunting.
_________

[AN]
One day I had to write a myth for class. Well, I came across this story again. It's pretty tragic, huh, so I decided I wanted to put it up. Whoever is reading this, try to figure out the theme. Anyways, below is the random stuff I did because of inspiration.

I named Ann Ura because a scientific order of frogs is called Anura. Then in Greek, Aleksander means defender (which is quite contradicting). I just thought these names fit them.

Oh, I just want to mention I did draw up Ann and Aleksander but I don't know where I put those. I'll see if I can draw them again if this story even gets any attention (haha).

Last but not least, I got inspiration from Arachne's myth. *Spoiler up ahead* She turned out to be a spider. Well, Ann and Aleksander turn out to be frogs.