I.You're hired

Nerves haywire, you stepped up the concrete stairs leading up to a tall building, located on the outskirts of Seoul

Nerves haywire, you stepped up the concrete stairs leading up to a tall building, located on the outskirts of Seoul. Never once, had you thought that you'd be actually doing this, Modeling. It had been your dream since you were seven, something lots of seven year old girls dreamed of. A job many considered to be a 'dream job'. Yet, here you were taking the first step up the concrete stairs of a modeling agency.
**
"I'm sorry but you just aren't fit to be a model."
**
Distraught. That was just putting it lightly. You could feel yourself sinking as you sat on the concrete stairs outside of the agency that had just rejected you. Outside of the agency that was the last your last hope. For months now you had been on the search, on the prowl , auditioning, auditioning, and auditioning. Only to be rejected, rejected , and rejected. This was the last agency, the agency that was your last hope. The last string you held onto. Yet, even that was cut.

You huffed , looking up at the Seoul skyscrapers through blurred vision, wet droplets racing down your cheek. You got to your feet, wiping your tear stained face, you began walking.  You didn't care where you went , or where you ended up. You'd go wherever your legs would take you.

And that's what you did. You didn't know your way around Seoul. You just moved here on whim assuming that one of the many agencies you auditioned for would've  accepted you.

Your stomach sank thinking about how you'd pay rent within the next month. You practically threw away everything back home, tossing in all your coins to become a model.

You sighed, continuing to walk aimlessly around Seoul. You didn't know where you were , or how you even arrived here. But here you were standing outside of a building , it was a white, decently sized building. From what you could tell, you were still in Seoul.  In a sign lit up by baby pink lights , written in a cursive font "Aphrodite's Nude Modeling". You blinked, mouth dry as you looked up at the sign.

Before you could process your actions you push open the front door. A fragrant mixture of fougère scents wafted into your nose. Most notably the scent of rose.  Center in the room, a large wooden counter, the wood a light color, glossed and sheened. Off to the side, a large red loveseat sat in the corner of the lobby in a tasteful manner, a glass table stationed at the side of the sofa, filled with magazines and red roses in glass vases. Hung above the sofa were mantels filled with awards.  Best Photo. Best Pose. Goddess of the Year. Most Magazines Sold. Most Individual Sale. Best Theme. Each Plaque on the wall had the name of a different person, yet they all had one thing in common. Engraved into each individual plaque were the words 'Managed by Kim Seokjin'. Every single gold plaque on that wall had that name decorating it's front.

Throat dry, you took timid steps up to the front desk. Palms sweaty, you tapped the golden bell perched atop the sheened surface. This was the last thing you'd expected to be doing. However, rent needed to be paid. You couldn't return home. There was nothing left for you there. You took a gulp. This went against everything you were taught as a child. This was just temporary though, you would't be doing this forever, you could keep this hidden. It was modeling.  Just not the type of modeling seven year old you expected you to be doing.